robes

Readers pov:

"Hey mione whats up with your robes?" Harry asked staring at hermione weirdly as she sat down at the Gryffindor bench for dinner.

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked her heart beating extremely fast, she always prided herself on her perfect uniform.

"Well they look green!" Ron stated looking at Ginny sniggering.

"Well its a great colour mione, it really suits you!" Luna sung in her dreamy voice as she placed herself next to Hermione.

"Thank you luna- WAIT GREEN!?" Hermione started softly at luna but turned into a scream as she realised what ron said.

"Oh merlin this isn't happening right now!" Ginny laughed as her friends didn't realise what was going on.

"Oh I know whats going on." Luna laughed as she glanced at the slytherin table seeing Draco in Gryffindor colours. Draco, Blaise, Pansy and Theo came over to the Gryffindor table laughing.

"You're dead to me Draco!" Hermione scowled at her boyfriend and his friends.

"So could I have my robes, to be honest yours are a little small!" Draco said making everyone laugh. Hermione sighed taking off the quite big robe and tie and passed it over to Draco who did the same.

"Thanks..." Hermione muttered before looking down embarrassed as Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Blaise, Pansy and THeo laughed at the two.