love letter

NEW POV ALERT LMAO. LETS JUST SAY VOLDEMORT DIED WHEN HARRY WAS A BABY AFTER TRYING TO KILL HIM ;).

Ginnys pov:

"What has miss granger been hiding from me...." I murmured as I dove into her trunk. I know that she would be furious if she found out what I was doing but I know she's keeping a secret from me. I saw a turquoise round box with a ribbon on top and immediately knew this was the new key to Hermiones secrets. I was confused to see a letter addressed to Draco Malfoy inside. Stange... It hasnt been opened so I opened it.

Dear Draco,

You're so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil, could you be an angel. Your touch magnetizing. It isn't my fault you keep turning me on. Take me, I want to be a victim. I'm so into you, I can barely breathe and all I wanna do is to fall in deep. But close ain't close enough until we cross the line. So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice. Oh baby, look what you started. I'd admit I did enjoy that moment you snogged the daylights out of me last year although I know you were just trying to seduce me. You're so tall and handsome as hell. You're so bad but I bet you do it so well. Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move before I do. So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body. Because I'm so into you. I know you weren't meaning for me to fall for you. But I did. Got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body. because I'm so into you, this could take some time. I've made many mistakes but falling for you isn't one of them. Oh baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here, is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before I make a move. So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body, because I'm so into you. Got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but Malfoy, don't let them see it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body, because I'm so into you, tell me why you came up to astronomy tower and I"ll listen. Because I can't, I can't wait no more. I'm on the edge with no control and I need, I need you to know. Your body is calling me. So baby, come light me up and baby I'll let you on it. A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it. A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body because I'm so into you, got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but baby, don't let them see it. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body beause I'm so into you. So come light me up, so come light me up my baby. A little dangerous, a little dangerous my baby. A little less conversation and a little more touch my body because I'm so into you, into you, into you.

-Granger x

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped by the time she had finished reading. She knew her best friend wasn't intending on sending this harmless message to Malfoy. They snogged in 6th year. Wow little, innocent Hermione Granger not so innocent. Every good girl needs a bad boy. A smirk grew across her face as she realised what she was going to do. This plan will seriously embarrass Hermione but it'll be worth it in the end. After reading it she had concluded that Draco was deeply in love with Hermione. She placed the letter back in the envelope and hopped off the owlery.

The next day at breakfast!

"Is your breakfast nice 'Mione?" Ginny asked smirking internally.

"Yes it's fine thanks, and yours?" Hermione asked back a little weirded out by her sudden question.

"Its great thank you for asking!" Ginny asked grinning. Ginny knew owls would be arriving in 5 minutes so she made light conversation with Hermione for the next remaining minutes.