forgot the silencing charm, I guess?

The song above is the song I imagine Hermione blasting from her room in this one shot.

Readers pov:

"And then I was like-" Draco stopped telling his story as Hermione walked into the heads room.

"Uh hello slytherins. Oh Malfoy we have rounds tonight, please don't forgot like last time!" Hermione said before walking to her room. He nodded her head at her and said he won't forgot. She got to her room door, opened it went inside and closed the door.

"As I was saying-" Draco said continuing his story to Blaise, Theo, Pansy and Daphene. 4 minutes later music started being blasted from Hermiones room.

"Uhhhh-" Daphene said.

"Is her music normally this loud?" Blaise said confused.

"No usually I don't hear any music. She must have forgot the silencing charm, I guess?" Draco said equally confused.

"Well go put a silencing charm on her room then!" Pansy said wanting to hear the end of Dracos story. He got up and drew his wand as he got to the door. The lyrics started playing.

I got a lotta cash
I don't mind spending itI'ma smoke this joint then I'ma break you off
I be lying if I said you ain't the one
All these tattoos in my skin, they turn you on
Lotta smoking, drinking, that's the shit I'm on.

"On second thought I may just not put a silencing charm on her room!" Draco laughed Smirking at his smirking friends.

"This is not the music I imagined bookworm, goody two shoes granger to listen to!" Theo laughed at the music choice.

Heard you not the type that you take home to Mom
Is we fucking when we leave the club or nah?
I ain't spending cash for nothing, I wanna see you take it off
I'ma pop this bottle, you gon' give me brain or nah?

Everyone laughed.

"Ok this is amazing!" Blaise said leaning back in the sofa.

Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?
You can ride my face until you're drippin' cum
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?
Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah?
I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow
But the way you wrappin 'round me is a prob

(Ok the lyrics get real uncomfortable now so listen to the song :))

"Im very glad you invited us today Drake!" Daphene said everyone agreeing with her.

"This is like the best day of my life!" Pansy laughed.

---------------------

The song ended 3 minutes later, Draco got up.

"Shall I tell her the silencing charm wasn't on?" Draco laughed imaging her all flustered at him telling her.

"I think you should!" Blaise laughed. Draco walked over and knocked on the door once.

"Uh hey granger?" Draco called. She opened the door 2 seconds after he said that no longer in her school uniform but in leggings and a white crop top.

"Yeah whats up?" Hermione asked, he never knocked at her door unless it was for head duties.

"I just wanted to tell you forgot the silencing charm!" Draco laughed under her breath waiting for her reaction. She looked at him for 4 seconds before her eyes widened she blushed and gulped.

"Oh, well im sorry..." She stuttered obviously nervous and embarrassed.

"Oh don't apolgise we quite liked the song!" Draco said making her blush more
"Im going to shut this door now!" Hermione said 2 seconds before she shut the door. They all burst out laughing.

JUST REALISED THIS DIDNT HAVE DRAMIONE I PLANNED FOR IT TO HAVE DRAMIONE BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WORD IT IM SO SORRYYYY