Dancing in underwear

Draco Malfoys pov:

"Mate lets just wander around Hogwarts and scare couples who are snogging or whatever!" Blaise shouted at me playfully.

"I mean it is extremely funny how sometimes the boy screeches!" Theo snorted.

"Ok then lets go!" I said as we all laughed.

We got to the potions classroom which was really close to Slytherin dormitory's as they were both in the dungeon. Blaise shivered as it was always freezing down here all year round.

"Ok so you shake the door and me and Blaise will make 'scary' noises!" Theo murmured. We knew someone was in there since we could hear the often moan and groan.

"Ok then," I whispered as Blaise nodded. I edged closer to the door and started to shake the door as we heard a high pitch scream. We all laughed as Pansy ran out her clothes all messed up. We hid just before she came out, a random Slytherin following quite close. Blaise snorted.

"Charms next?" I said as they both nodded. No one was there so we moved to DADA next.

"Someones in there!" Theo said as I walked to the door and started to shake it.

"What the fuck was that?" Weaslette had just revealed herself.

"OH SHIT ITS HARRY POTTER AND GINNY WEASLEY!!!!" Theo had screamed as we walked into the classroom laughing our asses off.

"Fuck you guys!" Pottah said before She-Weasle and Pottah had walked out of the room.

"Best one we have ever done!" Blaise said just before we all started breaking down in laughs. After about 5 minutes I said about the room of requirement, so we set off there. The door was there so I guess someone was in there, I opened it ready to start slamming it.

"Oh fuck....." Theo said as we all looked inside.

 (this but imagine it as Blaise, Theo, and Draco)

Hermione Granger was inside with some muggle song on and was dancing. IN.HER.UNDERWEAR.

"Damn, who knew granger had a body like that!" Blaise murmured as all our jaws dropped at how beautiful she was.

"She sure does do a good job hiding it..." I whispered. The song ended as Hermione turned around, we were still watching. She had spotted us. She obviously hadn't heard the door open over the music.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed, "How long have you been there?"

"Long enough!" Blaise said with his eyes wide.

"Uhhhh, granger?" I said trying to indicate her just in her underwear. She had forgotten I guess. Theo pointed to her body to tell her she was nearly naked.

"Oh right sorry, I uh," She stuttered.

"We won't tell anyone...." Blaise said waiting for Theo to continue his sentence.

"But only if you give us something!" Theo carried on his sentence as grangers eyes widened in confusion.

"We're joking granger!" I exclaimed as we burst into laughter. She quickly put on her clothes as she rolled her eyes. I winked at her as she picked up her weird square thing and rectangular thing and left. (The 'weird muggle objects' were her phone and speaker)

"Wow....that was interesting!" Blaise said as we all looked at each other.

"Let's get back to the dorms?" Theo said as we all quickly nodded our heads.

I JUST REALISED THIS DOESNT HAVE ANY DRAMIONE IN IT, BUT I MAY MOVE THIS TO MY OTHER RANDOM Harry Potter STORIES BUT FOR NOW ILL KEEP IT IN THIS BECAUSE I MAY CONTINUE IT AND PUT DRAMIONE IN IT