Chapter 21 Rain check CHECKED OFF!!!

Sexual content, and mention of death and blood mature readers only other then that ENJOY.

The drive back to the house was agonizingly long.

Chris raced the car up the drive and put it in park. He jumped out of the car and raced over to my side and opened the door.

He pulled me out and backed me up against and kisses me, his kisses are hungry, his hands roamed my body in a desperate need to feel every inch of me.

His hands roam future down my body till he reached my ass and under the fabric of my sundress bunching it around my waist, moving his hands and giving my ass a hard squeeze making me inhale sharply.

I pull away from the kiss and I cup his face.

"House now."

"Ok." he said, picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder.

"Evans no put me down." I said laughing and banging on his back.

"Silence women." He said taking me into the house and placing me on the kitchen counter.

"Oh god if you start grunting like a caveman i'm gonna slap you."

"Me want sex, me want to bend over and have sex, me want lips." Chris said in a caveman's voice.

He kisses me passionately, pulling my clothes off and as fast as he could. Caressing and kneading my exposed skin. His hands travel from my ass to my waist looping his fingers into the waistband of my bathing suit and pulling it off with such a force I moaned.

He began to tease me with his fingers, sliding through the silky lips of my wet pussy, my breath hitching in my throat.

"So wet." Chris breathed into my ear and his fingers slid up and down my entrance before moving his thumb and circling my clit.

My head fell back from the onslaught of pleasure that ripped through my body.

"Fuuuck." a soft moan escaped from me as he continued teasing me. I placed my mouth on his neck and nipped at his exposed skin of his sweet spot just behind his ear.

Chris slid two fingers into my steaming hot core, I latched onto his neck to hold back the moans of pleasure. He slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me.

I felt like I was floating from the pleasure he was giving me. And he knew just how to show me pleasure.

Chris pumped his fingers in and out of me which sent my body into overdrive from the overwhelming sensation I was feeling.

"Are you gonna cum from me baby?" he groaned into my ear, his fingers finding the spot inside me that made my whole body shake.

"Hmm." I whimpered, feeling that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach begin to tighten, that oh so familiar feeling that Chris has given me before.

I could feel my legs begin to shake, I let go of my grip on the counter and brought his face up to mine and kissed him passionately.

Chris removed his fingers from me, making me whimper.

"Oh, does baby want more?" He said placing his fingers into my mouth making me taste myself.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he moves me from the counter and carries me up the stairs to our bedroom.

He walks into the bedroom and places me on the bed and leans over me.

"I love you baby." He said, smiling at me.

"I love you too." I said placing my hands on his face and pulling his lips to mine.

After the kiss he took off the remainder of his clothes as did I as well.