Chapter 56

(Hello all here's ch 56, I'm currently writing ch57 but it's been a rough weekend. Alot of family issues and issues with my writers block and well it's just been bad so here we go and wow is Monica getting annoying or what. And warning some sexy pool time.)

Over the next few weeks Chris and I had been just enjoying each other's company. He got a much needed break from work to get ready for the promotional tour for the upcoming movie.

One afternoon Chris was outside swimming and I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch. I was standing at the sink looking out the window watching Chris play with dodger, i smiled he always had fun with dodger.

But it was when he got out of the pool, and oh my god.

His body glistening in the sunlight, the water dripping down his well toned body, the sun bouncing off his sun kissed skin. I could feel my heart beating so fast I could hear it in my ears.

I decided to go on outside and just watch. I walked over to the pool and sat down on the side. Watching Chris swim was therapeutic and also really sexy.

When he came up in the middle of the pool he saw me sitting on the edge and swam over to me.

"Hey gorgeous." he said

"Hi handsome. You know watching you swim is very calming."

"Oh yeah well why don't you get on in here with me and we can swim together." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well I need to go upstairs and get my suit on."

"Yeah, that's gonna take too long." He grabbed me and pulled me in.

When I came back up to the surface I wiped the water off my face and I could hear Chris laughing.

"Christopher Robert Evans your in so much trouble."

I could hear him laughing but I couldn't see him cause the water was stinging my eyes. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Chris, you got my clothes all wet."

"Well Mrs Evans since your already in the pool maybe you should take them off." He said kissing the back of my neck.

"Do you think you can help me Mr Evans?"

"Gladly." He said

He ran his hands up my shirt and pulled it off over my head, he pushed my wet hair out of my face, I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself afloat.

"So tell me are you excited to come with me on my press tour for the new movie next month?" He said

"Of course I'm excited. And I can keep my eye on a certain English actress."

"Babe." He said

"What. I'm going to keep my husband company and to make his co-star see that he is head over heels in love with his wife. Does that make me a bad person?" I said nibbling on his earlobe.

"No. But i gotta admit it is gonna be fun to show you off." he said

Chris started moving over to the more secluded side of the pool, and pushing my back into the corner. Our lips never parting.

"So are you gonna take advantage of me Mr Evans."

"Not unless you want me to." He said

"Can I tell you a secret?" I said, pulling his ear to my lips. "I've never had sex in a pool." I said pulling back and seeing an evil smirk on his face.

"Well I think I need to check that off the list. But first." he said, peeling off the rest of my clothes and tossing them off to the side.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his.