Chapter 57

(we got some sexy time in the chapter and it's a long one. So enjoy)

So far it's been one month since the press tour for Chris's new movie started and let me tell you it's been so much fun.

We've been everywhere. I felt like I was on my honeymoon again.

Ok so first off after the LA premier, the first stop was Greece, a few days later was Milan.

I was sitting in the front row during Chris's media day when I felt my phone buzz, I looked down and smiled.

You look so sexy right now.

I looked up and smiled at him. He had his one eyebrow raised.

Well if you think i look sexy now just wait till we go to dinner tonight.

I wish this panel was over so I could take you somewhere and make you cum.

I gasped a little, I could feel myself blushing. I looked up at him biting my lip.

Are you biting your lip Mrs Evans. You know what that does to me.

Why do you think I'm doing it? I know it turns you on, and I know what else turns you on.

Oh yeah what else turns me on.

I could feel the tingling sensation between my legs.

When I nibble on your ear and make my little moaning sounds that you love so much.

I looked up and saw him shift himself in his seat.

Careful baby your making me hard and that's gonna be hard to explain.

Well i can't help it if your a horny bastard that just loves to fuck me till i scream your name. Am I wrong?

He didn't text, he just grinned and shook his head.

An hour later the panel was finally over. I stood off to the side of the stage and waited for Chris. When he saw me he excused himself from the people he was talking to, he grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

But before we got to the car he pulled me into what looked like a storeroom.

He pulled me into the room, locked the door and pushed me up against the wall. His lips crashed against mine. But I turned the tables on him. I turned him around pushing him against the wall. I grabbed his belt, unbuckling it and putting my hand down his pants and grabbing him.

"Hmm what's this, is someone a little eager."

"Well it's your fault your the one who got me hard like this." He said

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, why don't I just take care of this for you." I said

I pushed his pants down and out sprang his full erect cock, I licked my lips and started stroking him. I could hear him let out a small grunt.

"So tell me baby what should i do."

"I want those lips wrapped around my cock." he said

"Your wish is my command." I smiled and kneeled down in front of him.

I grabbed his rock hard cock, and licked the tip before I took him into my mouth. I was slow at first bobbing my head Up and down, I could hear Chris grunting like a beast.

I could feel his hand on the back of my head pushing more of himself into my mouth.

"Fuck." He said