Chapter 54

(Hello all. Ugh man depression and anxiety is no joke and honestly i hate hate hate it so much. Yes i'm very hard on myself, i get into my own head and start picking at myself thinking i'm not very good at writing. But you guys don't wanna hear about my life, So this chapter wow it was tough to write, i think i wrote it and re-wrote it like 20 times but anyway fair warning SEX LOTS OF SEX. Enjoy)

A nice long drive always seems to help me clear my head and after everything that happened I needed it.

A couple hours driving around I headed home.

After that, I parked the car and grabbed my stuff. I walked up to the door and noticed it wasn't shut all the way. I had my phone in my hand ready to hit the button for 911, I opened the door slowly.

When I got in I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

"Hmm, maybe Jessica forgot to pull the door shut. Good thing dodger doesn't wander off."

I closed the door behind me and set my stuff down on the table but I kept my phone with me just in case.

I saw dodger in his bed. He saw me and lifted his head and started wagging his tail.

"Hey bubba, how was your day? Bury anything on the beach today? Lick anyone face. And your looking at me Like I can't answer you. Yeah your losing it Lisa." I said, petting him and giving him a scratch behind the ears.

I stood up and walked over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water, but before I opened the fridge door I heard a noise causing dodger to lift his head.

"You heard it to bubba." I said.

I listened closely to see where the sound was coming from. I checked all the rooms downstairs but the sound stopped. But when I got close to the bottom of the staircase the sound started up again.

I walked slowly up the stairs and the sound got louder. I couldn't really tell what it was but it sounded like a muffled groaning sound.

"Damn, I should have grabbed something." I said then I noticed a vase sitting on the table just outside the bedroom. "I hope this isn't expensive." I said quietly to myself.

I tiptoed toward the bedroom where the muffled sound was coming from and it got louder with each step I took.

Once I got to the door I could finally make out what I was hearing. And what it was made my stomach drop. I opened the door slowly and peaked in and what I saw was not something I wanted to see.

My worst fears staring me right in the face.

"Oh god oh yes my darling oh yes oh right there oh god Christopher."

I could feel the bile was starting to make its way to my mouth but I swallowed it hard. I closed my eyes tight to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Tell me again Christopher, tell me you love me."

"I love you Monica, it's always been you." He said

"Oh baby right there. And how much do you think of me." she said slowly riding him.

I pushed the door open. Neither one of them paying attention.

"My heart beats only for you. My mind is filled with thoughts of you and only you my love." He said

"Yes, oh yes darling, tell me your leaving her for me. Tell me now." She said

"I never should have married her. She's nothing compared to you. Every night I'm with her, I'm dying inside to be with you, to touch you, to kiss you, to make passionate love to you." He said