Chapter 44

(Hey guys sorry it takes me so long to write the chapters, i've been sick and life is playing a cruel joke on me at the moment i promise i'm trying to write chapters it just not easy but here is the chapter and be warned there's some hot sexy time in it. Enjoy.)

At the restaurant me, maci, mom, Shanna and Carly all sat around and just chatted.

"Ok girls are we ready for the fun to start." Maci said

"Maci, we just finished dinner. Can we at least wait until I don't know our food to digest first?"

"Babe we aren't going in the pool we are going to the bar now come on let's go." Maci said

When we got to the bar or should I say strip club, our host took us to a VIP table right up front.

"Maci, why are we so close to the stage?"

"Because this is your bachelorette party and you need to put this on." Maci said, handing me a sash that says Bride to be.

"OH maci i don't know about this."

"Hey you'll be fine, here drink this." Maci said handing me a shot

"What is it?"

"Liquid courage." She said

I downed the shot and my throat was on fire but I did feel a little fuzzy after I drank it.

As the night went on and the drink flowed freely I started to loosen up and have fun which I think was Maci's plan all along.

Maci's POV

Well the night was going better than i thought it would.

"Ok it's 3am and we've been to almost every bar on the street, so what should we do now?"

"What it's 3am, time really does flutter." Lisa said

"Honey, I think you mean flew."

"Maci, maci my bestie. How come I'm drunk and mom's drunk and I think Shanna is but you and Carly aren't drunky drunk. How comes." Lisa said

"Honey, I've been drinking a lot tonight. I just know how to handle my liquor."

"Ok so what do we do now?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know about you girls but I think i should get mom and Shanna back to Scott's." Carly said

"Yeah, good idea. Ok girls, time to go home."

"What, I don't wanna go home." Lisa said

"Yes." I said helping Lisa into the limo and headed back to the house.

First we dropped Carly, Shanna and mom off at Scott's place.

"Bye momma, bye girls." Lisa said

Everyone waved goodbye.

When we got to the house, I saw that Sebastian's car was still there.

"Ok honey come on let's get you inside and to bed." I said, helping Lisa out of the car and up the steps. I opened the door.

"Honey, I'm home. I love saying that." Lisa said giggling.

I helped Lisa further into the house. And walked her over to the couch.

I headed outside to see Chris, Scott and Sebastian sitting outside.

"Hey gorgeous." Seb said getting up and giving me a kiss.