Chapter 80

(Ugh i have had the last few days from hell i won't bore you with the details let's just say sometimes family sucks. Anyway here we go ch80 with some seggy's time.)

The next morning, really early the next morning I had rolled over in bed and opened my eyes and saw Chris laying there staring at me. I smiled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He said

I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I'm not dreaming, I'm really here, I'm not gonna wake up and be alone."

He pulled me close to him.

"Your home baby, and I'm never letting you go again." he said, kissing me softly.

"Hmm, what time is it?"

"It's 4:00am." he said, kissing my neck.

"When is Scott getting here?"

"He should be here soon." He continued to kiss my neck.

I knew where this was headed so I decided to turn the tables so to speak. I pushed him so he was on his back, I pulled the sheet off me exposing my naked body.

"Is someone in the mood to play?" he said, his hand firmly on my hips.

I bent down and kissed him.

"Oh I'm always ready to play but i think since i won't see you all day i figured i would give you something to look forward to, plus i have a lot of time to make up for and this is a great start." I said, slithering down his body.

"Hmm baby we don't have time for this Scott's gonna be here any minute." he said

"Well then I have to be quick about this." I said pulling his very hard cock out of his sweatpants.

I stroked him, hearing soft moans coming from him. I licked up and down his rock hard shaft. Then I took him fully into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down as I stroked him in a steady rhythm.

I felt him put his hands in my hair guiding me.

"Fuck baby." he said

I bobbed my head faster.

"Yessssssss. " He said but then he grabbed me and pulled me up slamming me down on his cock.

"I don't wanna cum in your mouth, I wanna cum in that dripping wet clit." He said, turning around and placing me on my back draping my legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck baby oh god, your so deep, make me cum baby." i said

No words were said, only the sound of moans and grunts as he pounded me into the mattress.

Scott's POV

I got to the house about 4:30 and let myself in like I always do, but when I got in I headed up the stairs to make sure Chris was awake. I was about to knock on the bedroom door when I heard moaning.

"Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard, oh god i wanna cum on your cock baby." she said

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum in that wet clit of yours, I'm gonna fuck you till you can't see straight. That's it, baby lifts those hips. Fuck you feel incredible, i love watching you bounce on my cock baby." he said

"Oh god I'm cumming, Chris fuck me harder." she said

"Yes, yes oh god yes." he said

"Oh god baby, yes yes Fuck yes Chris." she said

Let's just say I'm a little grossed out by what I'm hearing. So I knocked on the door.