Chapter 107

(Hey all I'm back with a new chapter but I'm kinda running out of ideas on how to progress the story if anyone has any idea they would be greatly appreciated Ok so time for some backseat sexy time. Enjoy)

Chris's POV

After all the press was done for the day it was time for the red carpet premiere for Ghosted. These red carpets always make me nervous but when I saw Lisa coming down the stars looking gorgeous all that nervousness went away.

Lisa's Dress for the premiere

"You look stunning."

"Thank you, you don't think it's too much about the red carpet do you." she said

"Are you crazy, you are gonna put all the ladies out there to shame." I said , giving her a kiss.

"Awe baby." she said

Once we got to the red carpet I was taken off to do some more press and Lisa was standing off to the side talking to Janey and some of the cast including Ana.

I watched her laugh and smile. It warmed my heart to see her smile again, she hasn't really been able to smile and laugh for a long time. I'm glad I can bring her some joy right now.

As she was talking to Ana I noticed the sun shining down on her and she looked just gorgeous. I was taking everything I had in me to blow off the press, take her by the hand finding a private spot and just ravage her. But I had to keep my cool. There would be plenty of time for that after the movie.

When the movie was over we headed to the after party but i really didn't wanna stay. As we started to walk in, Lisa stopped me.

"If it's ok with you I would much rather go home, take a hot bath and just get a couple hours sleep before we have to leave for London." she said

"That sounds amazing." I said, giving her a kiss.

We said our goodbyes to everyone and told them we would see them in London.

On the car ride home we seem to hit a lot of traffic.

"Wow, that's a lot of traffic, hey driver what seems to be the issue."

"Looks like an accident might be a while." He said

While Lisa was distracted by looking out the window I hit the button for the privacy window. I inched over to her and pushed the hair out of the way and started kissing her neck.

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing?" she said

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to turn you on. Is it working?"

"Oh baby you don't have to try to turn me on, you turn me on just by looking at me." she said

I just smiled and pulled her lips to mine and passionately kissed her.