Chapter 43

Maci's POV

"Yeah so everyone should meet at the house at 6 than we go to dinner and then it's party time."

I was sitting at the kitchen counter talking to Shanna.

"Lisa is gonna love this party." Shanna said

"Oh believe me it will."

I was so excited to throw Lisa this bachelorette party. It's been a long time since I planned a party. The last one I planned was, well it was not a great party so I'll just leave it at that.

Shanna and I headed outside to see Chris, Scott, Sebastian, Chris's nephew Miles and Ethan playing in the pool. Momma Evans and Carly went to run some errands and Lisa, she was sitting on a lounge chair holding a covered up and sleeping Stella.

"Well I see someone could hang with the boys."

"Nah she couldn't but i don't mind." She said holding Stella who was wrapped up in a towel.

"Gotta tell ya babe you look good with a kid sleeping on ya."

"She is cute isn't she." She said, looking down at Stella and smiling.

"So you are ready for this party tomorrow."

"Yeah I think I am." she said

"Your gonna love it. Now the dress code is sexy and hot."

"Maci I don't own sexy and hot."

"Yes you do. Red low cut top, blue denim jeans and, your come you know what black suede knee high boots. And I'll do your makeup and hair."

Lisa just looked at me and smiled.

"Maci, I hope this party isn't gonna be too crazy. Remember the press could be everywhere." She said

"Oh fuck the press."

"Maci. Little ears." She said pointing down to Stella.

"She's asleep. Still you know what to the press, we're gonna go out and have a killer time. It's your last big blow out as a single girl."

Her ring glittered in the sun and I took her hand and looked at it.

"Well who knows, maybe one day I'll be planning your bachelorette party." she said

"Oh no, this chick is not getting married. I'm perfectly fine with the relationship I have going right, let's not jump the gun."

"I don't know, I think Maci Stan has a nice ring to it." She said

I just shook my head and laughed. I was in no way shape or form ready to travel down the marriage trail what i have with Sebastian is great, we go out, we have amazing sex and when the wedding is over and Chris and Lisa are on their honeymoon seb wants to go on a trip and well I'm all for that.

Seeing my best friend sitting on the lounge chair holding Stella in her arms just makes me happy and that's all i could ask for.

Lisa's POV

I loved seeing maci tense up, talking about her and seb getting married one day would be a sight to see but i know maci she's not the marrying type.

I watched her walk over to Sebastian and hug him. I looked down and smiled seeing a sleeping Stella.

When I look at her she holds her tiny hand under her face making her cheek squish. I just couldn't help but smile.

"Hey."

"Hey handsome."

"You think this will be us one day." Chris said

"Yeah, I think so. She's so cute."