Chapter 26

(Some sexy time enjoy.)

It's been a few days since Chris and I had our little fight and then our talk and well he's been making it up to me if you know what i mean.

It was 2 days before my 35th birthday,Chris and I were celebrating a little early and making enough noise to wake the dead.

The sounds of the bed and our hot sweaty body echoing through the room, the moaning and the primal growls was just intense.

"Hmm baby, oh god that feels so good, don't stop."

All Chris could do was let out a deep moan and he thrusted into me, he proceeded slowly at first, I ran my hands down his back and grabbed his ass feeling it clench every time he thrusted into me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist causing him to go even deeper than he already was all i could do was moan loud and this made him quicken his pace, feeling that feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm so close, baby."

"Cum for me, let go baby." he said.

He got up on his knees and took my legs and grabbed them and pounded into me and I came undone, finding my sweet release. Calling out his name, he followed soon after me, filling me up and then collapsing on top of me.

"Hmm, I just don't know what it is but this gets better every time." i said.

"Hell yeah it does, But if you think this is amazing, wait till your birthday," he said.

"Hmm my birthday, you wont give me a little hint to what we are doing. Like are we going on a trip or are we going horseback riding."

"Horseback riding, where did you come up with that?" He asked.

"It was something my mom did with me on my 16th birthday. We went to this little town right outside of Cambridge, there was this little horse farm and I've never been on a horse in my life so I was terrified to get on one. So mom said to me baby girl you gotta face those fears head on and don't look back if you never face your fears you'll never learn to live. So I took a deep breath and got on the horse, it was the best day of my life." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Sounds like she was an amazing lady." He said.

"She was, I wish she was still here."

"Do you think she would have liked me?" He said rubbing his hand on my shoulder. I lifted up my head and rested my chin on his chest.

"Oh baby she would have loved you. I think she would have loved your mom more, it's scary how much alike your and my mom really are. It's like they're the same person. I guess it's why I feel so close to her, like I can tell her anything and it's like I'm talking to my mom." I said.

Chris smiled.

"So you really won't tell me anything about my birthday at all, not even if I do this." I said kissing the spot just behind his ear.

"I can bend but I will not break." He said.

"OH but Cap, you do know I can do this all day?" I said keeping up with the spot behind his ear.

"Dirty pool using Cap lines on me. But it's not gonna work. I'm keeping a tight lip on your birthday festivities." He said.

I could tell I was getting to him. His breath was becoming labored.

"So you won't break not even if I do this." I said taking my hand and moving it down his body. I was just about to grab his cock when he grabbed my hand and flipped me on my back causing me to yelp in excitement.