Chapter 100

(Hey Guys sorry about the lack of updates but i haven't been able to find much motivation to write, I've been worried about some of the lingering health issues I've had going on the past couple months I've been trying to write but i just haven't been able to. I hope you guys understand. Well i hope you enjoy this chapter.)

Chris's POV

I was sitting on the couch at mom's while she was in the kitchen, she walked back in with two cups of coffee.

"Here ya go honey." she said handing me a cup

"Thanks mom."

"So talk to me, what's wrong. Is everything ok with Lisa." she asked.

"Not really."

"What happened?" she asked.

"When i left her in the morning she was asleep, i had ASP meetings and than i had lunch with Scott when i got home i called out her name and she didn't answer so i went looking for her that's when i found her in the guest room sitting on the floor holding something, when she looked up at me she was crying. So I sat down next to her and she was holding a little yellow onesie with a fuzzy duck on it."

"Oh honey." she said, grabbing my hand.

"She said that Ana bought it for the baby, yellow is a neutral color good for a boy or girl." I said feeling the tears start to build.

Mom just moved closer to me and held me.

"My sweet boy, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am that you both are going through this, neither one of you deserve this, especially Lisa, she's been through so much." she said letting me go.

"Mom, what am I supposed to do? How do I help her get through this without hovering? I don't want to pressure her to talk to someone but I don't want her to spiral like the last time, she deserves to be happy and I don't know how to do that."

"I wish there was something i could say to help you but i don't know what to say honey, all i can say is this, love her, give her that shoulder to lean on, if she wants to talk she will, don't pressure her, when she's ready she'll open up to you." she said

Mom was right, after everything that's happened I just needed to be there when she needed me.

After my talk with mom I headed back to the house but not before I went and picked up something to cheer Lisa up.

Lisa's POV

When I woke up I was in the bedroom. The last thing I remembered was sitting on the floor of the guest room crying and Chris being there next to me holding me.

I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Chris, Chris, hmm guess he's out." I said heading to the kitchen to get some water.

After I got my water I was about to head out to the living room when I saw the front door open and I walked Chris and he was holding some flowers.

"Hey gorgeous. How long have you been up?" he asked.

"Not long, are those flowers for me."

"Of course they are." he said, handing me a bouquet of wildflowers.

"Thank you baby."

I headed out into the kitchen to get a vase to put them in.

"So do you remember when I gave you wildflowers? He said smiling leaning on the counter.

"Yes I do, it was our first date." I said smiling as well.

"You were so nervous, I remember when you took the flowers from me I could feel your hand shaking." He said