Chapter 93

(The only warning i have is sex that's all LoL)

A few days later I was dropping Ana off at the airport.

"Oh I wish I didn't have to go." Ana said

"Me too, we had so much fun the time just flew by."

"Well that just means you'll have to come out to LA and hang out." Ana said

I smiled at her.

"Your on."

Final boarding call for flight 767 non stop to Athens Greece.

"Oh that's me, I'm gonna miss you." Ana hugged me.

"Me too."

"Call me no matter the time day or night." She said

"Same goes for you."

She hugged me one last time and I watched her walk to her flight. I got in my car and was about to head home when I decided to go over to Carly's and pay her a visit.

When I got to the house Carly was sitting outside.

"Well do my eyes deceive me, is that my sister in law come to visit fat plump old me." Carly said

"Your not fat, you look beautiful." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah well tell my stomach that i swear if this kid doesn't stop growing I'm gonna burst." She said

"So when will the new member be greeting us?" I said , putting my hand on her belly.

'Well I saw my doctor this morning and he said I can go anytime. You hear that ya brat your Momma's going crazy out here." She said

I laughed but a part of me felt sad.

"Hey you ok." she asked.

"Yeah, just a little sad."

"Well, how long is Chris shooting for?" she said

"9 weeks but I might go see him when he's in Florida if he can get the time."

"But that's not what's making you sad is it." She asked.

"No it's no I just, I wanna experience being a mom, I wanna feel my baby kick me, I wanna go through all that."

"Have you been back to the doctor's since the accident?" She asked.

"No, Dr Harper told us that no matter what no doctor would sign off on me having a baby my body went through too much trauma."

"I'm sorry sis." She said

"Yeah I am too, Chris really deserves to be a daddy, I see him with your kids and I just think it's not fair."

"What about adoption?" She asked.

"We never really talked about it, I just think he's given up the thought of becoming a dad."

"If i know my brother I'm sure he hasn't given up wanting to be a father." Carly said

I smiled at Carly.

"Thanks Carly."

"Anytime sis you know that." Carly said, hugging me.

A couple weeks later I was getting packed and ready to go see Chris in Florida, I started to feel worn down and this worried me cause I thought maybe I was coming down with a cold and that would cause me to cancel my trip to Florida to be with Chris. So I called up the local doctor's office and found out that an old friend from college had just opened up her own practice.