Chapter 31

(Ok guys here is ch31 :-) i hope you all like it. And I'm writing the next one but life and my brain is getting in the way some day i wanna write other i wanna delete everything and start over so i hope you can all be patient with me. I welcome the comments and the votes. Enjoy) 

Later that day me, maci and Chris left for Disneyland to meet up with the rest of his family.

"I'm so excited I can't wait to get here." I said

"Well before we get there I have something for you." Chris said, handing me a box.

"Another gift. Chris this is too much."

"Actually this is something your gonna need." He said.

I was kinda curious as to what he meant by that, but I opened the box and was so happy at what I saw.

"Mickey ears, oh my god you didn't."

"What are they Lisa." Maci said

I pulled out my ears and showed maci.

"Chris really, Captain America's ears

"Chris really, Captain America's ears. Aren't those a little over blown." Maci said.

"Oh so you think those are over blown. Then I don't think your gonna like these maci." Chris said, handing her a box.

Maci took the box from Chris and opened it.

"Holy shit you didn't." Maci said

"What, Chris, what did you do?" i said

"I figured since you and maci are the best of friends you guys should look like two other best friends." He said.

"Oh my god babe you didn't. You got her winter soldier ears."

"Evans

"Evans. This is awesome." Maci said, putting on her winter soldier ears.

"I remember I think it was our 10th date. You told me that you and Maci were always like Steve and Bucky, that you always stuck by each other no matter what and well I just thought you guys should look the part." Chris said.