Chapter 82

(Well guys I'm back, i had a great time with my bestie, we spent the week here in Philly just hanging out and reconnecting, last Wednesday we went to see our fav boy band New Kids On The Block and it was amazing. And now I've been finishing up this chapter and well it was hard cause once again I've been doubting myself so here goes Ch82 and be warned there is some well hardcore seggy's time :) Enjoy.)

A few days later after Chris did some promotion at Disney Land we were off to London England. Me i was excited but Chris I could see the wheels turning.

He was looking at his phone and I could tell he was deep in thought when he scrunched up his face.

"Hey."

"Hi babe. You ok." He asked.

"I'm ok but why do you have worry face?"

"What." He said smiling.

"You know worry face, your brow scrunches up, your eyes go narrow and your forehead gets crinkle lines, worry face. What are you worried about."

He took a deep breath, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him so I was now sitting on his lap.

"Honestly." he said

I nodded my head yes.

"I'm worried about you." he said

"Me, why are you worried about me, I'm fine."

"I know you are but the last time we were here in London was our honeymoon and then everything after that just changed. I'm just worried something could trigger for you." he said, his arms tightening around my waist.

"I've thought about that but if I stay in the past than i might as well give up on the future, yes after we left London things got bad for me, i came back home i was kidnapped, i almost died and i lost our baby, but right here in this moment i'm not thinking about any of that. What I'm thinking about is your premiere and the beautiful dress I'm gonna wear tonight. I'm thinking about how excited and happy i am for you, yes we've both been through so much and i think this little trip is gonna be good for us cause after this we get to have a little vacation before you have to go back to work."

"Oh yeah, our vacation. Now that you mention that when we get to London i have some calls i have to make pertaining our little vacation." he said kissing my neck.

"Hmm your very sneaky Evans, what's up those sleeves of yours."

"Nope, not giving this secret away you are just gonna have to find out when the time comes." He said

I just smiled. I couldn't wait to see what or where we would be going or doing. But wherever we go I didn't care as long as I was with Chris it would be amazing.

After we got to the hotel and got some rest it was time to head off to the premiere. It was so cute seeing all the kids dressed up as Buzz Light year, it reminded me of when captain America came out and seeing all the kids dressed up as cap or Thor or tony.

Walking the blue carpet with Chris just seeing all the majestic pictures and seeing Chris with his co-stars just like in LA he had a huge smile on his face and frankly so did i.

Chris's Suit for the London Premiere of Light Year