Powerpuff bluff

(Opening shot: the city skyline in the afternoon.)

Narrator: The city of Townsville. A safe haven for all.

(Turn down quickly to the Townsville Bank as a crash of glass is heard. An alarm screams out.)

Narrator: Except when the bank is being robbed!

(Inside, three men in orange jumpsuits hold the customers at gunpoint. They wear stockings over their faces. One has red hair and a ragged beard, and the others—one white, one black—are very muscular.)

Red-haired robber: This is a holdup, everybody! (Pull back.) Freeze!

(A woman screams, prompting the people in the bank to do the exact opposite of what they have been told and panic. The red-haired robber fires several shots into the air; now the camera is close enough to show numbers on the clothing of two of the three. Red-hair wears 253; the black man has 002. These are prison inmates on the run.)

Red-haired robber (253): I said, freeze! (The crowd does so, still showing their panicked faces in their frozen states; the robbers cross the lobby.) That's more like it. Now let's see.

(Cut to his perspective of the teller counter. First is a man with a bow tie.)

253: No... (Pan to an old woman.) Nuh-uh... (Pan to a young, chesty blond woman with cash in both hands.) Well, hello. Hand it over, Sweet Cheeks!

(The teller turns around—it is actually a cardboard cutout decoy, with Blossom on the other side, waiting to pounce. She has a very smug smile on her face as she springs her ambush.)

Blossom: Who you calling Sweet Cheeks?

(She breaks the straps she has been using to hold the cutout erect. The vault door is kicked open; Bubbles and Buttercup are inside. Back to Blossom, ready to deliver a crushing blow, on the next line.)

253: (from o.c.) The Powerpuff Girls! (Back to him.) Uh-oh.

(Blossom lets fly and the screen explodes into a flash of light. When it clears, Bubbles is slamming 002 back and forth on the ground. Buttercup lands a flying kick to the face of the beefy white robber, and the three are seen collapsed in a heap on the floor. (Y/N) in the back making another cutout person.)

Narrator: Ho-ho, girls. Nice job. (The door of a prison cell slams shut over the scene.)

(Cut to a high-rise with a wraparound sign that reads "Townsville Jewelry." A large ring spins on the roof.)

Narrator: It's the Townsville Jewelry Store.

(A crash of glass; turn down to street level, where the three criminals, still masked, have sacks slung over their shoulders. The alarm goes off.)

Narrator: And it's being robbed! (They run o.c.; behind them, we see the smashed store window.)

(They dash down the street and stop in an alley, then look around to make sure they are alone and open the bags. The girls pop out one at a time, one from each bag and adorned with various bits of finery. Once again, they had been lying in wait. Blossom and Bubbles have smug smiles on their faces while Buttercup shows a scowl. Pull back to the robbers' perspective as they each pull their arm back to deliver the knockout.)

Robbers: Uh-oh.

(They are knocked out with one blow, and again we see them piled on the ground. (Y/N) I'm the back gathering the bags as he puts them with the rest of the bags that says pop out surprise knockout The cell door slams shut as the Narrator speaks.)

Narrator: Strike two, you thugs. (He chuckles briefly.) Hey! (Cut to an imposing mansion.) What's going on at the Mayor's house?

(A piercing scream is heard from within, and we see a close-up of the Mayor inside, with the criminals gathered around him. When he stops screaming, pull back quickly; he is tied to a chair. 253 has a gun pointed at him. The big white guy's number is now seen: 017. They still wear their masks.)