Tooth or Consequences

(The episode begins at the Girls' house, where they are all having breakfast together.)

Buttercup: No, no, no. You always hear lyrics wrong. It's (Singing) Oh, the itsy bitsy spider went out for sauerkraut!

Bubbles: No, no, no, Buttercup. I don't think the spider went out for sauerkraut. It went up the water spout.

Buttercup: Ugh! Bloss, help me out here.

(A very pained sound made by Blossom comes from o.c. The camera cuts to her, who is sitting at the other side of the breakfast table, holding the side of her mouth.)

Blossom: (very painful) Owww, my tooth hurts...

Professor Utonium: (Doing the dishes and turns back) Your tooth hurts? (Happily) That's great! (Turns back and continues the dishes again)

Buttercup: So are you gonna...elaborate there, Professor?

Professor Utonium: (laughs nervously) Oh, sorry. It's just great timing cause you girls have your teeth cleaning appointment at the dentist today!

Bubbles: (delightfully) I love the dentist! They make your teeth all shiny, and you get a toy afterward!

Professor Utonium: That's right. And in Blossom's case, they'll probably fill in a little cavity too.

Blossom: A cavity?! But...that can't be what this is! I brush five times after every meal!

Buttercup: Not me, I never brush... (She blows out a green gas from her mouth, that makes Bubbles feels bad and fall to the table) I want a cavity.

Blossom: Why do you want a cavity?

Buttercup: Easy. To test my pain threshold. (Cut to a small animation) See, if your tooth has a cavity, they take 'em out with this big 'ol drill, like those giant ones that go to the center of the earth! But they're louder and go RRRRRRRREEEEERRRRRMMM!!!! And then the dentist says "You thought the pain was bad before? Well keep drillin', boys, there's a nerve in there somewhere!" And then...

(Cut back to the kitchen, where Blossom's eyes are totally white out of fear.)

Professor Utonium: Buttercup, you're scaring Blossom! That's not what happens when you get a cavity.

(Hearing this, Blossom turns back to normal immediately)

Blossom and Buttercup: It's not?

Blossom: You mean there's no drill?

Professor Utonium: (laughs) Oh no, there's still a drill. But it couldn't possibly go to the center of the earth.

Blossom: (groans nervously)

(Cut to a building with a sign says "DENTIST", that means the Professor and the girls having their teeth cleaning appointment.)

Bubbles: Down came the rain and washed the spider out.

Buttercup: Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. Down came the rain and then they found a trout! (To Blossom) Right, Bloss?

(Cut to Blossom, who is sitting opposite them and looks very nervous and gasping. We heard some heartbeat.)

Buttercup: See, Bloss gets it. (A door opened)

Dentist: Buttercup? Bubbles? You're next.

(Camera cuts to the side of them. The professor is looking at a magazine)

Buttercup: Alright! Here comes the pain! (They float to Blossom) See ya on the other side, sis. (They float away)

(Blossom is still gasping. She looks at the clock on the wall, the clock's clockwise is a tooth, but the minute is a drill. That makes Blossom scream out and turns to Professor. To her horror, she found that the magazine's cover has a big drill on it. These two things finally made Blossom fall into an anxious state.. The camera zooms extremely at her face.)