Drama Bomb

(Theme Song)

(Scene: In the theater. Miss Moss is sitting on a chair in the rows of the seats.)

Miss Moss: And...action.

(The curtain opens revealing Bubbles as a candy apple on the top step, Buttercup as a T-bone steak and a random boy as purple jelly on the second step, a random girl as a fish on the third step, a random boy as vanilla ice cream on a cone, Robin Snyder as a milk carton, a random boy as cheese on the fourth step, a random boy as bread, another being spaghetti and meatballs on the fifth step, and on the sixth, the last step, two random boys as a banana and a carrot, Blossom as broccoli, Jared as a tomato, and Barry as chicken noodle soup.)

Bubbles, Buttercup, Random Boy, Random Girl, Another Random Boy, Robin Snyder, Another Random Boy, Two Random Boys, Blossom, Jared, and Barry: (Singing badly) We are the five food groups, from fruits and veggies to (Barry spins around too fast) chicken noodle soup.

((Y/N) is seen reading a book as this is all happening wearing the gifts the girls gave him.)

Miss Moss: Spin faster, Barry! You're giving me minestrone! I want chicken noodle!

Blossom: Look at me, I am broccoli. (Buttercup jumps onto the stage floor pushing her out of the way)

Buttercup: I'm a T-bone!

Miss Moss: Buttercup, you're supposed to come from stage left, not stage right!

Buttercup: Where?

Miss Moss: Just forget it. (Dramatically) Cut to the end! Bubbles, save us! Spotlight! (Bubbles comes out on a stage platform swing as music plays)

Bubbles: (From stage platform swing) At the end of your meal should you want something sweet like a nice candy apple or some tasty treat, they're fun on a stick, a delight in a bowl, but treats are the best when they're part of a, um, when they're part of a... (blushes) steak?

Buttercup: (Deep voice) Hehe! T-bone!

Miss Moss: (Dramatically) Noooooo! Cut, cut! (Walks to the stage) That is it! Gather around, everyone. (Dramatically) Why, why must I work with such children? (The children look at each other as Bubbles looks down) Is it too much to ask for for professionalism in bringing my play to life? (Turns serious) And now, the stakes have changed.

Buttercup: (Gasps) I'm getting replaced?

Miss Moss: (Pointing at a paper on a chair) Do you know who that chair is reserved for? (Takes out a magnifying glass making the paper big enough for the children to see) Belle Lakes! (Takes out a flyer of the woman showing it to the children) The famed producer of Citysville's celebrated plays! (Dramatically) And low and behold, Miss Lakes has caught wind of our production and is coming to Opening Night tonight! (Stops) This play now means everything to me. (As Robin wipes her nose with her finger) We could take this baby on tour if we impress Miss Lakes. But that'll only happen if you bring me the drama. (Creepy and serious looking at Bubbles) And...don't...forget...your...lines.

Bubbles: (Frightened) OK.

Miss Moss: Now are you ready (Full of excitement) to put on the best play in human history?

Children: (Really excited) YEAH!

Miss Moss: (More excitement) Are you ready to be stars?

Children: (More excited) YEAH!

(Midway Elementary School exterior and inside, in the theater, the children on stage)

Random Girl (as a strawberry), Random Boy (as cheese), Random Boy (as a banana), Buttercup (as a T-bone steak) on the left, Jared (as a tomato in the center), and Robin (as a milk carton), Blossom (as broccoli), and Two Boys (as a carrot and piece of bread): (Singing more badly) He's a tomato, to bring him as fruit, to him as veggies (a boy as a piece of bread jumps around as spinning) and veggies, too. (He falls on his back)