Bought and Scold

(Opening shot: the city skyline in the afternoon.)

Narrator: The City of Townsville, a locale inhabited by some of the most—

(On each of the following adjectives, a shot of a different villain is shown. First up: Mojo Jojo.)

Narrator: —accursed... (Fuzzy Lumpkins in his bathtub)... ill-conditioned... ("Him") ...infernal... (The Gangreen Gang) ...unprincipled... (The Amoeba Boys) ...spineless... (The tentacled creature from "Bubblevicious") ...monstrous... (The Broccoloids) ...distasteful... (Kitty with the Catseye Jewel) ...felonious... (Roach Coach) ...gross... (The Boogie Man) ...dark... (Sedusa) ...naughty—

(Next up is Quackor, the evil alter ego of Mandark's lab duck on Dexter's Laboratory.)

Narrator: —foul... (Abracadaver) ...grave... (The Rowdyruff Boys) ...miscreated... (Princess Morbucks) ...and spoiled lawbreakers to ever break laws.

(Cut back to the skyline.)

Narrator: But fear not, fair city. For enforcing the law of the land—

(A different girl is seen on each of the following three adjectives. First up: Bubbles, with flowers behind her.)

Narrator: —are the pure... (Buttercup, on a blue field with stars.) ...the proud... (Blossom, on a field of golden rays of sunlight.) ...and the perfect... (All three girls at their school desk, seen against a red background with stars.) ...Powerpuff Girls!

(Around them, the scene dissolves to the classroom. Pan toward the front during the next line.)

Ms. Keane: (from o.c.) Okay, class. Let's get out our workbooks— (She comes into view, leaning back against her desk.) —and turn to page 9.

(Running footsteps are heard outside, and the Gangreen Gang suddenly burst in through the door without even giving a warning to it being them about to barge in. The five troublemakers waste no time in turning the place upside down. Ace knocks a stack of papers out of Ms. Keane's hands, while Snake scrapes his fingernails down the blackboard and causes great pain to everyone in attendance because they can't bear the screech from it. Big Billy's hand reaches across a table in front of several kids and scoops their milk and cookies back into his waiting mouth. Cut to a close-up of a boy flat on his back as a glob of saliva descends toward his face, then pull back to show Grubber sitting on his chest and letting a streamer of drool hover just above him to torture the poor kid. Little Arturo holds a book open in front of a girl, while Mitch Mitchellson stands behind him. He points to something and the girl leans forward for a closer look, only to have the book slammed shut on her nose.)

Girl: Ow!

(She covers her nose as Mitch laughs at her pain. Arturo joins him after a moment, then hits him in the face with the book, shutting him up in an instant. The girls cannot believe the Gang's brazenness with coming in unannounced and immediately causing trouble without explaining themselves. (Y/N) watching this in a bored expression.)

Buttercup: Whoa!

Bubbles: Have the Gangreen Gang lost their minds?!

Blossom: I don't know, but they're about to lose their heads. Come on! (She charges.)

(Cut to the three of them in flight.)

Blossom: Not—

Bubbles: So—

Buttercup: Fast—

Girls: Gangreen Gang!

(Their perspective of the Gang, now gathered around the front desk and not looking too concerned at the Girls about to give them a good thrashing. It is then that Ace pulls out a sheet of paper entitled "DECREE" and bearing the official government seal to show the Girls the reason behind their little rampage against the kids without provocation.)