Memory Lane of Pain

(Scene: Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles are floating down the hall.)

Blossom: Whew, that was a close on.

Bubbles: Yeah. Who would have thought a simple trip to the box factory would turn into a huge monster (Flexes cutely) fighting the evil Boxula?

Buttercup: (High enough, floating) Man, if I see another cardboard box, it would be too soon. (Hits her back on a cardboard box turning around seeing an evil face on it ad screams) It's Boxula! (Blasts the box with heat vision in which the Professor with the dust from the heat vision on his lab coat is seen as he looks at it.)

Professor: Hmm. (Puts the box down and dusts the dust off) Good thing my coat is heat resistant.

Female Chorus: Science!

Bubbles: Whatchu' doing, Professor?

Professor: Well, I've started collecting some mementos of your adventures after the incident with the amnesia ray.

Blossom: What amnesia ray?

Professor: Exactly. I'm putting them on our new Wall of Fame-ily. Get it? Fame-ily? (Laughs)

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup: (Annoyed) Yes, Professor. (Buttercup and Blossom float down going throw a box)

Buttercup: Aw, you got everything in here.

Blossom: (Takes out a photo of her and Abracadaver in her old design) Here's the time I defeated Abracadaver. Man, I looked so different back then.

Buttercup: (Takes out a live octopus's arm) And here's the time took the snot out of Swaptopus and took his tentacle. (Blossom looks in the box) Hey, Blossom, (Licks the tentacle putting it Blossom's ear) wet willy!

Blossom: (Disgusted) Ew, ew, ew, ew!

Bubbles: (Looks in the other box) I don't see any mementos of me in here. Oh, wait! (Takes out a bunny made of dust) Aw, it's just a dust bunny. (The dust bunny turns into dust)

Professor: Aw, Bubbles, there are plenty of mementos of you in here. (Going through the box) Remember the time that you... (Goes through the other box) That time that you... (Takes out newspapers) Newspaper clippings. I'm sure there's something in here about you. (Bubbles zips into midair looking at them)

Bubbles: (Reads newspaper headlines) "BLOSSOM AND BUTTERCUP FOIL MOJO! OTHER ONE ALSO THERE!" "DYNAMIC DUO SAVES THE DAY! DESPITE WEIRD PIG-TAILED FAN!" "PIG-TAIL RUINS PHOTO!"? Have I ever done anything to help?

Buttercup: Well, you helped ruin that photo.

Blossom: (Angry; growls) Buttercup. No, Bubbles, we just haven't gotten to your special mementos yet. Like... (Goes through the box and takes out a doll) this one. Remember the Salvador Dollies? You were very helpful then. (Flashback)

(Rubber Bandit's arms stretch throw the circular vent taking out two screws and he drops in spinning around.)

Rubber Bandit: Tarnation! Well, I do declare. These Salvador Dollies is quite the collectibles. (Grabs two of them with rubber bands putting them in a bag stretching his leg getting to another aisle as Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are shown sitting with the other dolls with mustaches on them behind him.) (Takes another doll) Whoo. Listen here, should fetch me quite a pretty penny on the black.

Blossom: (Voice; startling him) Return the disguise, Rubber Bandit! Over here. (Shown with her sisters) You fell for our steam operation.

Rubber Bandit: (Holding rubber bands on his fingers) You'll never take me alive, evil dolls! (Flings the rubber bands but they reflect off the girls)