Prologue & Announcement

Aum Namah Shivay

Aum Namah Shivay

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hello Friends,

This is the sequel of the book "Uruvi: A forgotten Karna Sangini". Here I am writing down the story of their only daughter Padmaja who was detached from the love of her parents as both died before her coming down to the earth. For understanding the story and the mentality of its characters I strongly suggest you to go through my previous book unless it will not be helpful for you to catch the storyline.

It was Padmaja's destiny to fulfill the incomplete task of her mother Uruvi to reconcile both Karna and Arjuna sons. Vrishaketu and Babrubahan. She was destined to be married with Lord Krishna son Pradumna so that she could uplift her mother Uruvi's curse on Yadu Vansh. Whether she could be successful or not is the main idea behind the story.

For satisfying your demand I have to make this story as the third one on this sequel. After the Uruvi story on her mother. It was now divided into another short prequel where you can find glimpse of her happy childhood days in Kailash along with her own celestial grandparents.

Kindly remember that this story was also a fan fiction based on the Uttara Mahabharata. At that time Karna, Her father along with her mother Uruvi, was dead. It's not possible to bring them back alive in your request. At the war of Mahabharata whoever died, had achieved heaven. They did not get any chance to be reincarnated once more. So I can't write down the Karna and Uruvi story over and over so that Karna fans get interested. Please read my previous story on her beloved mother "Uruvi" to satisfy your knweldge of them. And please don't compare the male lead as Karna reincarnation or the female lead as the Uruvi reincarnation. It is not 90's melodrama where Babrubahan also looked like Arjuna yet they did fight against each other. The last Karna son Vrishaketu was Karna too. Or our female protagonist, Padmaja, all of a sudden tranfrom into Uruvi after some miracle. Please give the story some time. Unless I strongly believe that this story is not suitable for you. Sorry for breaking all of your hearts in advance. Some new characters will be introduced. Some old characters will continue with same face. Hope to meet you in the joinery through this story. Once again.

I hope you will give love and support to this story too like the previous one.

Regards,

Amropali Banerjee

************************************

Do you like the cover page of my this story? I made it all by myself. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Regards,

Amropali

************************************