Chapter 96: Babru defeated Uncle Bheem

Story Unfolds :

The next day the boy was seen to sit in the same spot. With the horse. Talking happily. He did not have many friends in his life. Except his brother-in-law Shom Shubhra and another brother-in-law Pradumna. Both of them had once saved his life. So he befriended with them. However being a shy boy he could not make friends easily. So he was happy to converse with the horse.

"Petu, itna kyun khata hain?!! (Hey heavy eater, why on earth you eat so much?!!)" He asked the horse Merrily.

The horse nodded it's head violently in protest. As if it understood this boy's query.

"Mat kha. Mota ban jayega. Phir koi ghotki tujhse bibah nahin karegi. (Don't eat so much. You will get fat. Then no lady horse will marry you.)" He laughed aloud while stroking the mane of the horse lovingly. He was attached to this dumb animal in two days. You can see that in nature he was not a revenge-seeking Boy. He was, on the contrary, very gentle,soft hearted and caring person. Just it was in his fate that he had to kill his own father and brother.

Babrubahan with Horse

.......................

"Usse mat marna. (Don't kill him.)" Arjuna seemed adamant in his claim. For no reason.

Middle Pandava Arjuna

He felt a fatherly attraction to that boy. Since he came back he realized that he was strangely not in favor of hurting Babru a bit. Even if the boy had considered him as his enemy. He did not know why.

"Keshav, kya ho raha hain mujhe?!! (What is going on with me, Keshav?)" He asked repeatedly in his mind. To his mentor and guide Lord Krishna.
But he got no response from him. In this extreme situation he also seemed to leave him.

His army went to the fight with the boy and was destroyed severely. He at the first time spared the lives of the men of Hastinapur. But on the second day they did not become so lucky. He killed most of their army members. It was a proof that the boy was a well-known fighter himself. Why did not he had any knowledge of this boy?!! Till now none of his spies could tell him the identity of Babrubahan. How could they?!! They did not see the face of the upcoming King of Manipur even once!!! How could they correlate his two identities altogether?!! Even none out of the royal family or masses of Manipur saw his face or know his identity as Chitrangada Putra. He was kept separated from his family for long. Then when he came back he was corronated in secret.