Chapter 78: Vrish-Megh Stole Shyamkarna Horse

Story Unfolds :

The next day the two boys planned to steal the horse. They did not want to loose anymore time in Konark. They refused to wear the ordinary clothes and put on Royal clothes. They did not need to play like an ordinary men now. They had to be revealed their own identities. At this very moment.

"Kakashree, chale!!! (Let's go, uncle.)" Megh told to Vrish.

Vrish snorted aloud. He did not like that title a bit. In reality he was same in the age of Megh.

"Mujhe Kaka mat bolna. Sunte hi lagta hain ki Dariwala budhha byakti hoon. (Don't call me uncle. It seems as if I am a beared old man.)" Vrish replied it grumpily.

             Anga King Vrishaketu

Megh smiled brightly. To him.

Vrish asked him more grumpily "Dant kyun dikha raha hain?!! (Why are you showing your teeth to me?!!)"

Megh answered "Kyun ki mere pass woh hain. Apke paas nahin hain. Ap budhhe ho gaye Ho, na?!!! (Because I have teeth. You don't have them as you are old now!!)" He rolled into a big roar of laughter by saying that.

              Prince Megh Varna

              Prince Megh Varna

Vrish greeted his teeth in rage and tried to lift his left hand on him. His friend effortlessly dodged his attack and held his fist into his own. Then within a second they started to fly!!! In Air!!!

It happened so fast that Vrishaketu at first did not understand what was going on. Then he realized that he was flying on the air. White clouds were passing by him. His pink Anga Vashtra was flying in gentle breeze of air. He opened his eyes wide in horror. Then by tilting his head to right he looked at Megh who was holding his left arm tightly and was swinging his legs on air. Just like birds flapped their wings. He even in mockery flapped his spare right hand on air just like a bird. One or two birds, who were also flying on air, stopped dead on their respective tracks and looked at both of them very suspiciously. It was natural for them. They never saw flying men in their entire lives!!!