Chapter 84: Yudhhisthir Pacifies Yuvnaswa

Story Unfolds :

At Hastinapur:

At the Hastinapur Royal court all had gathered in merry mood. All were too much happy together. Vrish and Megh too. They all were unknown of the sudden disaster in the life of Padmaja.

Megh had dropped Lavanya  to his own mother Mouravi and grandma Hidimba who welcomed her with love and adoration. They adored this naive girl wholeheartedly. They had always dreamt of having a daughter-in-law like her.

"Bahat achhi bahu laya Mere Pote ne. (Such a good grand-daughter-in-law my grandson brought forth for me.)" Devi Hidimba smiled by pressing her lips cutely.

  Devi Hidimba (1st wife of Bheem)

Lavanya blushed deeply and hugged her tightly. She was unaware of the fate of her parents. She loved this new family of hers very much.

              Devi Lavanya  (Lavi)

"Megh.." Vrish whispered in his ears. Megh broke up with a jolt from his daydreaming session.

Then he noticed that he was in the court room of Hastinapur. God!! What had happened to him?!! Why he was always lost in the dreams of Lavi?!! He nodded his head dismissively and disappointedly.

At the royal court of Hastinapur all looked happy. Including Yudhhisthir and Draupadi.