Chapter 57: Entry of Meghavarna, grandson of Bhim

Story Unfolds :

"Uhhu, Matashree, mujhe toh pakwan khana hain. Swadishta bhojan. Uttam Ahar jo is ban main nahin milta. (No, mother, I want to eat good foods those are very tasty and delicious.)"

A mere boy was nagging his own Mom to eat delicious food. He was a mere 6 yrs old boy himself but due to his own demonic origin from both of his parent's side, he looked like a grown-up teenager. He was very handsome with blue eyes and long eyelashes, oval face with pointed nose and wavy black straight shoulders-long hair. He was none other than Mahabali Bheem and Hidimba prapotutra (grandson) Meghavarna. His color of body was somewhat fair like the rainy clouds. So he was named like this. And after birth he screamed like a thunder too. His parents were Mahan Gahtokatch and Mura Kanya Maouravi.

       Devi Hidimba (Wife of Bhim)

Middle Pamdava Bhim

  Devi Mouravi (Wife of Ghotkatch)

His mother Mouravi made an angry face on the boy. She had two more sons, Anjanbarma who died at the hands of demon Alambush and also great Barbarik who did not even get a chance to participate in the epic war of Mahabharata. This demanding Boy was younger than all. When her dear husband Ghatokatch joined the war, she was pregnant with him. He took birth literally after his father's brutal murder in the hands of Karna. He did not get a chance to know his father. His mother and grandmother were his everything. His all demands were to them. Mouravi was thinking how to tackle the situation when she heard the sweet yet commanding tone of her mother-in-law Hidimba from her behind.