Chapter 117: Death of Anushalwa!!

Story Unfolds :

At Heaven: In Kailash:

"Ab kya hoga (what will happen now), Mahadev?!!"

A beautiful lady was sitting upright grumpily beside her dear husband. This lady was considered as the most charming and also breathtakingly beautiful lady in the whole world. But till now her face was showing the sign of worriness. Her picture perfect grin was now lost. She was seen very much sad and depressed for some reason. Let us introduce her to you. She was the dearest daughter of Himalaya, wife of Lord Shiva and beloved sister of Lord Vishnu. She was Mata Parvati herself.

                      Mata Parvati

                      Mata Parvati

"Prasid, Devi. (Be happy, dear wife.)" Her husband smiled a little. He knew what was now going to happen. At this moment. He was so sorry but he could not stop it.

"Putra Anushalwa ka kya hoga?!! (Now what will happen to dear son Anushalwa?!!)" She asked him.

"Usse marna hoga (he has to die too), Devi." Lord Shiva sighed softly. He was sad. For Anushalwa.

"Yeah toh anyay hain (this is totally injustice), Dev." She gasped in shock.

"Par uski mrityu na huwa toh Putra Pradumna ka mrityu nahin hoga. Aur agar woh nahi huwa toh Chndra aur Barun prithivi main nahin ja Payenge. Wonke avishapit jivan ko bhog ne ke liye wonhe Bhagwan Krishna ki Yadu Vansh pe janam lena hoga. (But if he does not die then Son Pradumna will not die too. And if he does not die and so also his wife Padmaja, then how can Chandra and Barun go upon the earth?!? How can they both get to spend their punishments of their current lives?!!)" Her husband Lord Shiva made a disappointed face. He was not a bit happy with the current situation but he had to admit it.

  Lord Shiva (With Baby Padmaja)

Mata Parvati bolder Her pretty head dismissively. She was feeling sad too.
For Anushalwa!! This loyal brother of Pradumma had lost his wife and also his unborn baby. Now he had to loose his own life too.