Chapter 68: Introducing Princess Yuvanskshi or Yuvi

Story Unfolds :

A girl of 17 was practicing hard with her sword. She loved to practice. She wanted to be a warrior Princess by herself. She learnt the stories of Kashi Princess Amba and Manipur Kumari Chitrangada who were well-known warrior Princess by their own credits. She wanted to be like them too. She wanted to make her father proud of herself. She lost her mother Mahima and her unborn brother long time ago and she promised herself that she would become a son to her father, King Yuvanswa. She wanted to be the Prince, not the Princess of Utkal.

                     Princess Yuvi

                     Princess Yuvi

She was swinging her sword at both sides with ease. Her sword was big yet her grip was tight on it. She swinged it to the left. The air at the left side cut off. She swinged on her toes and then came at the right side. Then she had gripped the sword at her right hand forcefully. She narrowed her eyes to her aim before. She never liked the aim made by wool. She liked to fight with her Alive opponents. But she could not find any worthy opponent till now!! Her childhood friend Lavi was not known to sword fighting. So Yuvi had to fight herself. All alone.

She learnt sword fighting from her father who was also a mighty sword fighter himself. Maharajah Yuvnaswa was not an unsuitable King of Utkal. He was just not so smart like his evil, cunning and ruthless Prime Minister Shomeshwar. Unless Yuvnaswa would suspect that his Prime Minister was behind the merciless killing of his born son inside his mother's womb. God!! One Shakuni gone, another came!!!! Shomeshwar just wanted to marry Yuvi to rule over the throne of Utkal. However that evil Minister would soon be punished by Lord Krishna himself.

Princess Yuvi was a mesmerizing beauty by herself. She had blue eyes with big eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her face was round with double chin. Her forehead was broad. Her nose was pointed. Her lips were red and full pouty type. She had curvy figure but petite one. Her shoulders were small but well-built. Her hips were small too and waistline medium sized. Her both legs were well-built and long. In one word, she was "Sundari" or pretty beyond picture. Her big beautiful eyes could mesmerize any man or boy. Anyone would fall for her charm instantly. Minister Shomeswar was one of them.