Chapter 116: Pradumna at Death Bed!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Dwarka:

A pretty and petite woman was now going towards Konark. She was riding on a horse back while all her other sisters were now riding in a chariot. Her body was rigid on her own white horse. She looked not a bit aged than 16 while her real age was more. She was none other than, Devi Rukshmini, the first wife of Lord Krishna.

      Devi Rukshmini (Krishna wife)

All of a sudden she stopped her own horse abruptly. By pulling it's buckle in her both palms. Her fists were now tigthening. A miracle was happened. To her. On her forehead a symbol was now appearing.

"Jiji.. Apke sar pe (Sister. At your own forehead!!)" Jamvavati asked in deep shock.

Kalindi and others also nodded their heads in unison. They were surprised too.

Rukshmini touched her forehead absentmindedly. A big Symbol, in the place of her Bindi (sign of red colored Sindoor or vermilion: Symbol of the marital status in Hindu women), in both red and white had appeared there.

She opened her eyes wide in horror

She opened her eyes wide in horror. She understood everything. Her love of life, Her deity, her husband, Lord Krishna, was not with her anymore. Her eyes were now glowing in bright sunlight. They were full of pearl like drops of tears.

"Govind, ap kyse mujhe chor ke ja sakte ho (how can you leave me all alone like this)?!!" She murmured softly. In her mind.

She felt alone. She felt dejected. She felt sad and dead. Without him she had no identity. Nor urge of living. All of a sudden she stopped breathing. A very familiar voice rang on her own eardrums

"Mahadevi, apne karya sampurna karke sighra laut ayiye. (Come soon after completing your task.)"

She pouted her lips cutely. In despair. She was angry on him. For leaving her alone.

"Kyun (Why)?!!" She asked him. In her mind. Of course.

His laughter rang on her ears again. "Kyun ki apki Govind apke bina is puri biswa Main asampurn hain!!! (Because your dearest Govind is also incomplete without you. Even in this world.)