Chapter 80: Vrish Marries Yuvi

Story Unfolds :

In the meantime two girls were very nervous on their own premise. One was biting her nails in nervousness and extreme anxiety. But let her go for now. Let us concentrate on the latter.

A girl of sixteen was sitting beside her beautifully decorated pond and was seen talking with her duck named Ayush. The duck was rared by her. It was rescued by her when some cruel men killed it's mother. She had a soft emotional side than most people would never get a glimpse of. She was known as a rough and tough Princess of Utkal. She was none but Yuvi or Yuvnakshi herself.

The duck was roaming around her and pecking it's food from her hand. She smiled at him. It had a bad habit. It always came back to her after it's daily ventures. She loved it and it also loved her. These two were inoperable from each other. That was the reason why she felt soft on her Rakhi brother Pradumna who also loved animals. Just like her.

Ayush came out of the water and by making usual sound was seen running around. She followed it merrily.

"Are dust, ruk ja." (You naughty, just you wait for me.) She laughed happily and bolted behind it.

       Princess Yuvnakshi (Yuvi)

All of a sudden she heard a rustle behind her. She flinched a bit. It must be that evil Minister Shimeshwar who had evil intention towards her. She gripped her whip tightly that was now buckled in her belt. Then she sharply turned back and without thinking of anything by swinging it over her own pretty head on the air twice threw it violently. She was sanguine to punish her attacker.

The sharp whip twisted in the air twice and effortless dipped into the person standing behind hers right shoulder pad. He flinched a little bit in pain but bit his lower lips just to control his scream. It touched the same spot where he was already been whipped. The wound was still fresh and within a second the whip had dipped into his flesh. Blood started to pour down instantly. A sign of blood started to pour down through his own right hand but and the floor where he was now standing made a blood line. But he stood tall and proudly. Never ever breaking his eye contact with her. A bit.