Chapter 94: Babrubahan kidnapped horse at Manipur

Story Unfolds :

At Manipur:

A boy of around 23-24 was awake at night. In expectation. He could not sleep an ounce. He knew that he had to do something. He was thinking deep. He had a ulterior plan.

          Arjuna son Babrubahan

"So jao. (Go to sleep.)" A soft feminine voice rang in his eardrum and a soft touch on his hands.

He looked at his once lover and now wife's face. With love. She was now sleeping happily. In satisfaction.

   His newly married wife Shoma

He stopped breathing for sometime. He knew from his heavy breathing she could sense his motive. She now sighed softly. She felt overwhelmed as it was their wedding night. Together.

He noticed her breatiful face once again and concentrated hard. She was now sleeping peacefully. He removed her right hand from his chest and he then tiptoed out of the room. Before getting out of the room he looked at her direction and whispered softly

"Chalta hoon. (I am going.)"

Then he went out of the room. With a soft sigh. He did not know whether he could be able to ever come back to her again or not. He was also unsure of his own destiny.
...............

At the end of Manipur one man was standing tall alone. He did not sleep a bit at night. In the fear of nightmares. Whenever he tried to sleep several horrible memories came in his mind. His eldest sibling Karna's beheaded body, Pitamah Bhism's falling down yet blessing him aloud, his brother Yudhhisthir's lies and Guru Drona's merciless killing, Vrishasen's last sigh, Shatrunjay's proud face, Dpitatva's braveness, Sushen's cuteness, his brother Prasen's innocence, Chitasen's angry outburst, Banasen's fight till his last breath, Satyasen's lifting eyes to say for the last time, Supriya's fall and death, Uruvi's laments and curses. All. He never forgot anything.

"Tum jina chahoge, ji nahin paoge. Marna chahoge, Mar nahin paoge. Mrityu tumhare dwar se barnbar ake laut jayega, Madhyam Pandava."

(You want to live, but can't. You want to die, but can't. Death will knock on your door. In vain. It is my curse, O Middle Pandava.)