Chapter 96: Babru-Arjuna First Meeting

Story Unfolds :

At Manipur:

A 24 yrs extremely handsome boy was standing tall in the battlefield. He was of sturdy figured one. His shoulders were broad, hip small and waistline was medium. His body was chiseled with sturdy limbs and strong torso. His face was oval. His complexion was very fair. Like moon. He had a slight mustache and beard that made him more attractive to look at. His hair was wavy black shoulder long. His eyes were big and lotus shaped but from distance they looked small. His purple of eyes were hazel nut it could change it's colour. Just like his father.

          Chitra Son Babrubahan

Another extremely handsome man was seen facing him. His eyes were big and lotus shaped. Hazel colored. With a slight tint of grey in them. His hair was short. But wavy black. His complexion was dark yet fair. His face was round but determined. His face was adorned with long eyelashes and trimmed eyebrows. He was in reality a middle aged man but his own face did not loose his boyish charm. A bit. Till now. His body was also strong with extremely soft fingers. He was known as the best Archer of India. He was none but Arjuna himself.

               His father Arjuna

               His father Arjuna

Alas these father and son did not know each other nor could they even identify them. What an irony of fate indeed!!!!
..................

At Hastinapur:

"Kya ek santan bina dekhe apne Pitah ko pehchan sakta hain?!! (Whether a child can recognize his father even without seeing him?!!)" A girl asked the extremely urgent question of that moment. When at the far eastern zone both her cousin brother and uncle now were standing face to face. Of each other.