Chapter 85: Padmaja saved by Maharishi Durvasa

Story Unfolds :

"Kisse milna hain, Vatsya?!! (With whom you two wants to meet, dear sons?!!)" The tall and stout figure told them with a proud smirk in his face.

Pradumna looked at his direction too expectantly. He did not identify this man a little bit but his heart indicated that his search had been ended at last. While Shalwa seemed dubious.

"Ap kyan hain?!! (Who are you?!!)" He asked him in shock.

"Apko kiska pratiksha hain?!! (Whom you are searching for?!!)" The tall yet middle aged man asked him aloud. His tone was confident yet harsh.

All of a sudden Pradumna decided to do something. He had seen running towards him and sat down before his feet. He folded his palms to him in deep respect and uttered softly -

"Bhagwan, ham dono ko kripa karke Maharishi Durvasa ki patah bata dijiye. Hamara Patni ki Jivan sankat main hain. Aur apni Putro ki bhi. (Dear sage, kindly tell us the address to reach to Maharishi Durvasa. My wife's life is in danger. So also of my twin sons.)"

"Uthiye, Rajkumar Pradumna. Apki Patni marnewali nahin hain!!! (Get up, Prince Pradumna. Your wife is not going to die!!)" The middle aged man smiled. As if he knew the future.

Suddenly something clicked on his brain. He had opened his eyes wide in shock. How could he know all?!! Only a great sage could see everything in front of his very eyes. Only Maharishi Durvasa had the capability.

"Maharishi..." Pradumna uttered in surprised fashion. His black eyes were blurred in tears.

"Durvasa" The man had completed his incomplete sentence. With another smirk on his face.

              Maharishi Durvasa

              Maharishi Durvasa

Shalwa touched his feet with utmost devotion. "Bhabi ko ap bancha lijiye. (Save my sister-in-law.)" This devoted young brother-in-law of Padmaja was broken heart for her.

Maharishi Durvasa smiled brightly and then turned back. Both of the brothers gasped in shock. All of a sudden he uttered firmly "Ap janna nahin chahte kyun apki ayu itni choti hain, Rajkumar Pradumna?!! (Don't you know why your age is so short, Prince Pradumna?!!)"

Pradumna's lips quivered a bit. Then he lifted his teary eyes and added "Nahin. Main apni Nabin, apni Patni ki pran ki ware main soch raha hoon. (No. I am just thinking of my beloved wife only. Not of mine.)"

)"