Chapter 109: Arjuna Lamented for Vrish

Story Unfolds :

At Heaven:

"Wapas jao, anuj. Abhi Tak tumhare samay nahin aya. Abhi bhi tumhare pass 5 Barsh aur hain. (Go back, dear younger brother. Your time had yet to come. You have 5 yrs more to live on the earth.)" A stout figured handsome man was telling this to his younger sibling. His face was glowing like a Sun. He now stood proudly before his brother. Just like he stood at the day of his death.

                      Ang Raj Karna

                      Ang Raj Karna

The another man was also extremely charming and handsome by his own merit. His complexion was dark yet his face was glowing like Moon. They both were polar apart but you could notice their resemblance. Why should not they look similar to each other?!! After all they were brothers. Sons of Kunti.

"Nahin, Bhaiya, mujhe jane ke liye mat kaho. Main apko chorke kahin nahin jaunga. (No, brother, don't send me back. I am not leaving you.)" The second man was all in his tears. He felt very overwhelmed. He was crying while sitting at the feet of his brother.

Now let us introduce them. The first one was Karna. And the second one was his younger sibling, his arch rival yet his most loved brother Arjuna.

                His brother Arjuna

                His brother Arjuna

"Tume toh wapas jana hoga, anuj. Tumhari mrityu Nahin huwa abhi. (You have to go back, dear younger brother. Your death is yet to come to you.)"

"Nahin. (No)" Arjuna nodded his head violently. He did not want to go back. He wanted to stay with his brother Karna here. In the heaven. He loved to be adored by his brother.

Karna sighed deep. This boy!!! Yet so much adamant!! Who told him that we could not break the life circle by ourselves?!!! He was not dead till now. Yet he was behaving like a child!! He was refusing to go back!!!

"Main apko chor ke nahin jaunga. (I am not leaving you behind. Alone.)" Arjuna tried again. By clutching the feet of Karna. He wanted to stay with him. Forever.

Karna nodded his head dismissively again. "Priyo anuj, yeah asambhab hain. Shrishti ke Niyam ka ullanghan hain. Tum Abhi bhi jibit Ho. (Dear younger brother, it is impossible. You are ignoring the law of nature. You can't stay here. You are still alive.)"