Chapter 38: Babrubahan saved Padmaja from Goon

Story Unfolds :

She was sitting quietly at the chariot and was seeing the nature and all the passer by. The Sun was now set at the horizon and she looked happy like a child. She regretted to forget her own childhood memories at Kailash. She was so happy at that time. Her dear grandma was so sweet to her and so also her grand-dad, Lord Shiva. She sighed hard recalling her childhood. She did not know her parents a bit but that did not stopped her to be merry. She missed her happy days at Kailash.

                      Devi Padmaja

Devi Padmaja

She was sitting upright grumpily in the floor of chariot. Without notifying anybody she had came here. She did not know how much her middle uncle Arjuna was worried for her. She did not want him to be alert. But in reality she had made a biggest blunder. She did not realize that before.
..............

"Kahan ja sakti hain woh?!! (Where she can go?!!)" Her middle uncle was pacing upside down the room.

Middle Pandava Arjuna

Arjuna did not notice that Padmaja was missing till now. He was busy in the preparation of to go to Nag Lok to meet his second wife Ulupi.

    Devi Ulupi (2nd Wife of Arjuna)

He received a letter from her. And he was completely engrossed in the act. But he had to rectify his mistake. He had to discover his niece Padmaja at first. Unfortunately he did not got the time to meet his second wife Ulupi at that time. If he got the opportunity, then no war between Babrubahan and him would ever occur. He felt so helpless. He needed the help of a son. He wanted to lean on the shoulder of any son. He did not know that already his son Babrubahan was helping his niece Padmaja. Wholeheartedly.
...........