Chapter 92: Babru's vow for Guru Dakshina

Story Unfolds :

Flashback:

"Main Rajya bhar lene se asamartha hoon. (I can't take the responsibility of the state.)"

A boy was standing tall before all of the masses of his state in his royal court. He was determined to avenue for her. His dear mother. Chitra. Just yesterday he had learnt her strangest condition. She wanted him to defeat Arjuna in a battle. Being a loyal son he did not ask her the reason. He already admitted her as his own teacher and mentor. His mother was his God. He never asked a question to her. In his entire life.

   Arjuna-Chitra son Babrubahan

"Mujhe sarb pratham Mere Guru ke Rin chukana hain. Main apni Guru Dakshina ab tak nahin de paya. (I have to pay tribute to My mentor at first of all that I did not been able to pay till now.)" He stood tall in his own decision.

    Manipur King Chitra Vahan

His grandfather King Chitra Vahan was frowning deep. He did not know why his loyal and obedient grandson suddenly became so much adamant on not taking the throne. Till now he had accepted every decision of his dear daughter. His daughter Chitra never wanted to send news to her Sasural Hastinapur about her and her son. She even did not allowed to send them news of her pregnancy too. And she declined to call them in Babru's Naam Karan ceremony occasion too.