Chapter 115: Death of Balaram & Krishna!!!

Story Unfolds :

At Heaven: In Kailash:

"Prabhu, Maha Pralay ke samay nikat a raha hain. Dwarka ki jal samadhi ki bhi. (Dear Master, the proper time of decoy had come. Dwraka is going to be entered into the earth at this time as predicted by Bhrama Dev.)"

A pretty and petite lady was telling it to her deity, Lord Shiva. In deep love and respect. She was none but Bhumi Devi (mother earth). Dear mother of Devi Uruvi and grandmother of our beloved Protagonist Padmaja.

             Goddess Bhumi Devi

             Goddess Bhumi Devi

Her Diety, Lord Shiva, stood firm yet motionless. He knew that the time had to come. Lord Krishna had to come back at "Baikuntha" (Vishnu Lok) in his real form. Lord Vishnu. It was mandatory as Lord Krishna had expressed his desire to come back all by himself.

              Smiling Shiva-Parvati

"Prabhu (Dear master)" Bhumi Devi called him again. In vain. He was deep in his thought.

She looked helplessly at Mata Parvati who assured her in silence and then softly touched his right shoulder. He broke up from his thought and smiled at her. Only she could stir him like this way!!

"Ap kahan kho Gaye!!! (Where are You now?!! What are you thinking?!!)" She asked him in surprised fashion.

He smiled at her and answered to both the ladies by looking at them one after another "Bhagwan Vishnu apne sthan pe wapas a rahe hain. Prastuti lijiye. (Lord Vishnu is coming back. Do the needful. Take preparation.)"

Both of these ladies smiled brightly at him. Then disappeared in thin air. It was high time to prepare. Both Laxmi and Vishnu were returning to their home.

He sighed hard. He knew that he had to endure much pain. He had to see the death of his own dear grandchild Padmaja before his very eyes. He had to!! He was Jagat Pitah Himself!!!
...........................

At Dwarka:

Within a fortnight another disaster fell upon all. The news of demises of Anubinda, Anirudhha and Ram came to shock everyone. All were so much bewildered and grief stricken that none had noticed that a big bush of lump of Iron or Mushal had been grown up in the riverbank of Yamuna.
From the same "Mushal" that was delivered by Shambika and was then buried there fortnight ago. The royal palace of Dwarka was lamenting hard for their dead sons, husbands and fathers. All were awestruck by this kind of development. None had ever suspected that type of painful end of Lord Krishna sons. One after another. First Shamb. Then Jayanta. Then Ram. Anubinda. Anirudhha. Nagesh and his guilty sibling Mahendra. Now left only two Kulpradip. Pradumna who was already diagnosed as severely ill and his ever obedient brother Anushalwa. Expect Lord Krishna and Lord Balram as their elders.