Chapter 104: Entry of Padmaja & Lord Krishna

Story Unfolds :

At Border of Manipur:  At Royal tent of Hastinapur:

One lavish chariot with blue flag had entered. Guards informed Bheem who ran out of the tent room. He bolted to the door and narrowed his eyes. Then by realizing something he stretched his arms to welcome the man who was grinning at him. In his mind he was so sure that this cousin brother of his would definitely as usual come to save them. From this crisis.

      Middle Pandava Bheemsen

"Apne bahat bilamb kar diye ate ate. Ham kab se apki pratiksha kar rahe hain. (You took so much time to come. We all were waiting eagerly for your arrival.)" He told but stopped abruptly in the middle of the sentence. His own voice choked with endless emotions to recall the untimely sad death of his young nephew. Vrishaketu. Bheem, unlike his previous self, had seen to shed some tears. He wiped his tears gently and then added "Kyun der kar diya Vasudev?!! (Why you take so much time, Lord Krishna?!!)"

The man who was standing tall and smiling at him seemed serious all of a sudden. Then he nodded his own head dismissively and wiped the remaining tears of Bheem from his cheeks just by lifting his own right palm. At last he calmly answered with a soft sigh -

"Main toh ucit samay pe hi aya hoon, Majhle Bhaiya!! (I come just in perfect time.)"

           Lord Krishna Vasudeva

"Parantu.. (But)" Bheem opened his mouth agape to say something but he had closed it tightly by seeing the stop signal from his cousin. Lord Krishna had lifted his right palm to signal him to stop.

"Main janta hoon ki batsya Vrish ki sath kyon si durghatana ghatit huyi hain. Main yeah bhi janta hoon ki... (I know what had happened with dear Vrishaketu. I also know that...)" He stopped talking and sharply turned back to hide his tears. He was crying too. He knew that his favorite friend and brother-in-law Arjuna was now no more.

Bheem completed his incomplete sentence "Arjuna yudhha karne gaya hain. Parantu Abhi tak lauta hi nahin. (Arjuna went to the battlefield. But he did not return back.)"