Chapter 97: Vrish promised to stop Babru

Story Unfolds :

At Road towards Manipur:

A girl was anxious to meet her cousin brother at any cost. She knew it was her destiny to stop him to kill his own father. She was not in good condition nowadays as she was pregnant but her mind was determined. She was clear in her vision. She had to try to complete her unfinished mission.

"Aur kitne dur hain, Pitashree?!! (How much Far, Father-in-law?!!)" She was asking every now and then. In deep anxiety.

                      Devi Padmaja

                      Devi Padmaja

Her father-in-law Lord Krishna had known look in his face. He knew that fate had an ulterior motive. None had the qualities to stop it. Even he did not.

                    Lord Krishna

                    Lord Krishna

"Bas aur kuch der. (Some days more.)" He assured her. In vain.

She was not assured a bit. She wanted to meet both her dear cousin brother Babru bhaiya and her brother Vrish along with her husband Pradumna. She knew that upon her completion of mission her husband's life also was dependent.

She lowered her head to the floor and put a loving hand on her stomach. She softly murmured in her mind -

"Chinta mat kijiye. Ap dono apki Pitah se mil sakoge. Main milaungi apko. (Don't worry. You will meet with your father both. I will let you meet him.)"

In her ears she heard two sweet boy's giggle. She closed her eyes and heard the voices.

"Bhaiya, Matashree toh Pitashree ko smaran kar rahi hain. (Brother, our mother is remembering father.)"

)"