Chapter 64: Megh united Padmaja & Pradumna temporarily

Story Unfolds :

She did not till how long she was now asleep. She lost count of time. As if the time had stopped passing by. But even in her subconscious state she could sense that someone was calling her repeatedly and held her hand tightly.
She had a most sweet dream after a long time gap.

She was dancing in the sweet tune of music. A teenager Boy was playing flute divinely. She felt like a butterfly and danced around him. He looked at her direction with a mischievous grin and continued playing flute.

            Teenager Pradumna

            Teenager Pradumna

All of a sudden her anklets broken. She looked at his face and wiped her eyes. Gently. He smiled and produced her anklets to her. She stretched her hands. But he pulled his hand. She  pouted her lips cutely. He with a big grin on his face bent down on his knees and put those anklets on her beautiful feet one after another.

With a jolt she broke up from her dreams

With a jolt she broke up from her dreams. It was a sweet one but it was just a dream. When she got up she felt someone tugged his arms around her neck. She faced that man. She knew this touch. Even blindfolded she could tell who he was!!

He sat beside her and pulled her right palm softly to his face and kissed her knuckles. A shiver ran down her vein. As always. Butterflies dance in her stomach. But she controlled herself and looked at him sternly. She did not want him to know that he could have such effect on her. Mind, body or soul.