Chapter 59: Pregnancy of Padmaja made everybody Happy

Story Unfolds :

The whole Hastinapur palace was now seemed to be ecstatic in joy and happiness. Two good news were now known to all. One was the upcoming Aswamedha yajna to make the great state prosperous and to make the position of Smarat Yuddisthir strong over other Indian subcontinents. It was actually the idea of Lord Krishna that was accepted wholeheartedly by all.

When they were all having discussion about the Aswamedha yajna one big surprise came from the side of young heroine of our story. After hearing the nature of Aswamedha Yajna and by knowing that the horse had to be sacrificed in the Yajna she could not stop herself to run to the private chamber of her beloved elder uncle Yudhhisthir. Her heart ached for the mute animal tremendously. She had fallen in love with Shyam, her dear husband Pradumna's loyal horse. She knew they also had feelings of pain and pleasure. Just that humans did not understand their language a bit. When she entered into the room her middle uncle Bheem was making a dissapointed face while her younger uncle, Nakul, as usual, was teasing and pranking with him.

"Aswamedha ho na ho, Bhrata Bheem ko toh keval Ladoo khana hain!! (I know Bheem bhaiya is just thinking of his Ladoos apart from the ritual.)"

           Younger Pandava Nakul

Sahadev suppressed a laughter and continued "Ha hamara Megh bhi apne Dada ki tarah hi sochta hain!! (Yes. So true. Our Megh also think like him.)"

       Youngest Pandava Sahadeva

Bheem snorted aloud to say "Kyun nahin?!! Akhir mera Pota hain, tera nahin!! (Why not?!! After all he is my grandson, not yours.)"

)"