Chapter 113: Shamb's Prank & turning into a Pregnant Maiden!!!

Story Unfolds :

In the meantime at Dwarka:

When Pradumna and Anushalwa now were gone Shamb became indifferent of everything in his life. He did not now cared a bit for others. His both elder siblings would scold him, warn him yet love and adore him. He was in love to be scolded by them both. He was, as I always said, Shatrughna to his elders Shri Ram and Laxman. He obeyed the orders of Jayant but he did not pay any attention to him when he was out of sight. So his pranks were getting more and more brutal and it's effect was going to be fruitful very soon.

One day he was roaming around with his friends absentmindedly when he saw a sage or Rishi was meditating on a pond side. Under a teak tree. He was seen to watch this sage intently. This sage looked as a fake one to him. It was the biggest mistake of his life!! He did not know that the sage was none else but Maharishi Durbasa himself!! He was the same Maharishi who was well known for his hot temper!! It was the same man who cursed even Devi Rukshmini which was now cashing the untimely death of her only son, Prince Pradumna!! It was she same man in even whose test Lord Krishna failed!! It was the same man who had asked newly born Vrishasen from his father Karna!! It was the same man who blessed Kunti to call for any God and was the indirect cause the birth of Karna and his lifelong agony!!! It was the same man who once saved Padmaja from dying untimely!!!

"Chalo, is Rishi ko Cherte hain. Main ek kanya banke jaunga. Aur.. (Come on. Let's go and prank with this sage. I will go in the disguise of a maiden and..)" Shamb stopped talking and he then rubbed his chin thoughtfully. Till now he could not decide the prank.

           Maharishi Durbasa

Maharishi Durbasa

"Chal, tujhe ek garvabati stri ki rup main sajate hain. Aur Rishi bar se puchenge ki tere Putra hoga yeah Kanya?!! (let's make you look like a pregnant girl and ask this meditating sage whether you are going to have a girl or a boy?!!)" His own dear brother Mahendra had given the naughtiest suggestion. Alas!! They did not know what a mistake they were going to do just now!!

Shamb giggled merrily. He liked that idea. Very much.