Chapter 121: Pradumna-Padmaja died together

Story Unfolds :

At Konark:

A man was sitting limply on the dirty floor by stretching his hands. He was not blind but he could not be able to see anything clearly. His vision was blurred in tears and also for illness. He knew that his death was standing at his head but he just wanted to buy some more time. He just wanted to see the face of her. His love. His wife. He could not believe that she came to meet him. It seemed dream to him. He could hear the faint cry of a baby too. He wanted to touch it. He wanted to see it. He wanted to kiss it. He wanted to embrace it. He wanted to enjoy the beautiful moment with his newly born son. But alas!! He could not see anything. He could never!!! His agony was slowly turning into tears. "God why always me?!! If you give me the chance to meet with my son, then at least you should give me the vision too." His little brain was screaming aloud in extreme pain. He was none but the male protagonist of our story. Padmaja priyo Pradumna. Her dear husband who was now at the verge of the death.

        Prince Pradumna of Dwarka

P. R. I. Y. A.

He slowly uttered the name of her. His wife's. He identified her at last!!!

She cried aloud. And ran to him. She stopped before him. Abruptly. In deep shock!! What happened to him?!!

He stretched his both hands to her. His hands touched her feet. She had backed away. It was a great sin to be touched at leg by husband!!! As told by the custom of India.

"Priya, tum hi ho na?!! (My dear, is it you?!!)" He waved his hands to grab her

"Priya, tum hi ho na?!! (My dear, is it you?!!)" He waved his hands to grab her. He could not see that she was now standing just a hands Far from him.

Her eyes blurred in tears. She had clutched the baby in her arms more tightly. The baby stirred up and made a sound of joy!!! Then she slowly came forward to him.

He grabbed her hip and dragged her to himself. Then he hugged her too tightly and nested his own tired head on her stomach. She put her right palm on his head and ran it through his Hair. He sighed softly. At last he had meet with her!! Even if he could not see her face, but he could feel her touch!!! He could never forget it!! Till now he was blaming himself for his sudden blindness, but now he was happy to be touched by her!!! At last!!! Now he could die Merrily!!!