Chapter 56: Padmaja met with Family Members

Story Unfolds :

Two beautiful ladies were silently at this very moment watching the so-much painful journey of their beloved Princess Padmaja. From Dwaraka to Anga. To her marital abode (Sasural) to her maternal abode (Maika). Both of their hearts were now broken into pieces. Their eyes were moister. Both of them loved her tenderly. But they could not bestow their love upon her. Since she had to leave Kailash at very tender age. Let me introduce you to them. They were none other than her dear grandmother and mother. Mata Parvati and Devi Uruvi.

Mata Parvati (Grandmother of Padmaja)

Devi Uruvi (mother of Padmaja)

They could not see her hardship. A bit. A mother was always a mother after all.
.................

Padmaja was sitting peacefully at the chariot seat resting her head on her hands. Her eyes were blurred in tears yet they were vacant. She did not see her surroundings anymore as she left no such energy to be engrossed in the beauty of the nature. It seemed as if her only body was going back with her while her mind, heart and soul remained with her love. Her husband. Pradumna. She was totally silent till she came out of the lavishly decorated main gate of Dwarka where once she was heartily welcomed not long ago.

   Devi Padmaja (Heroine of story)

She was never so breathtakingly beautiful like her mother or grandma but she had a charmingly innocent face of a small girl. She was called by her mother Vrushali as baby-face. And it was so true. She was literally a baby girl of 17 when she came at Dwarka in the search of her husband Pradumna, but she had matured enough. Today the Padmaja who was going back to her Maika was not a baby girl but a heart broken wife of Pradumna. Once she unknowningly wiped her Sindoor and today her precious Sindoor had been wiped out by him. Her man of dreams. Her love of life. Her own husband. How could he do that?!! She was petrified for that. She wanted to hate him with all of her heart but her heart did not oblige Her a bit. Every single heartbeat announced his own presence in her heart. Her mind and soul warned her not to judge him so easily. Her heart told her there must be something that he hid from her. He could not do that. No man could ever do that in his lifetime. Then how could he?!! There must be something amiss!! She did not know something!!