Chapter 86: Vrish-Yuvi & Megh-Lavi Official Marriages

Story Unfolds :

Two boys sat nervously at the lavish wedding chamber. They were sitting at the small stool in front of the fire. For the wedding ceremony. They had to. Two sits were now empty beside them. Their family had decided to marry them together. No. They were not going to marry each other. Of course not. They were being married to two different girls.

Both of them looked at each other in surprise. They looked as if someone was punishing them. Severely. God!! How naive they could be?!!

One of them had opened his mouth "Kakashree.. (uncle)." He looked most heart broken among them. He cried whole night as if he was going to be hanged the very next day. His eyes were red and face swollen. Even dark circles appeared under his beautiful eyes overnight.

            Prince Megh Varna

            Prince Megh Varna

The condition of the second Boy was also not good. He put on a brave mask but he was petrified too. He did not know what to do after marriage. He was worried sick. Don't you dare to laugh!! It was common among men who married for the first time!!! After all boys were always boys!!

"Kya hain?!! (What?!!)" He whispered softly.

         Karna son Vrishaketu

"Fasa diya na?!! Kya prayojan tha yeh apko Prem karne ki?!! (You entangled me too. What was the need to fall in love?!!)" Megh made a crying face.

Vrish glared at him coldly. He made another face. His lips quivered softly. Vrish felt so sorry for him. "Bechara!! Sach Main!! (So helpless. Seriously.)"

Bheem patted the shoulders of his grandson and assured him "Are ek bar bibah ho jaye, phir toh.. (Once you get married, then..)"

But he could not complete his this sentence before the stern face of his elder brother Yudhhisthir and frown of younger sibling Arjuna.

"Toh kya (Then what) Bheem bhaiya.." Nakul asked him and nudged to his twin brother.

"Toh Patniwoki... (Then you will get.. From your wives..)" Sahadev also left the sentence incomplete. He was now trying to pull Bheem's legs.