Chapter 10: Arjuna's repent & Babrubahan Met Pradumna

Arjuna's laments:

"Main apne apse ghrinna karta hoon!! Prachanda ghrinna!!! (I hate myself. I just hate myself.)"

One man was lowering his head to the floor in despair. He felt dead from inside. He was none but the greatest Archer of India Arjuna himself.

"Mujhse aise kyonsi aparadh Ho gayi ki bhagya mujhse Ruth gayi, Keshav?!!  Mere ek bhi Putra is bhayankar yuddha main jibit nahin raha. Putri Uttara aur Parikshit ki atirikta!!!"

(What had I done that my destiny was not in favor of me anymore?!! I lost all of my sons. Just my grandson Uttara Putra Parikshit left alone!!)

With a big sigh he asked the question to his mentor and guide Lord Krishna who was equally serious.

"Yeh ek Sati ki avishap hain, Partha!! Uruvi ki avishap!!! Tumne yuddha main uski bansha ka binash kiya tha toh tumhare bahnsh ko bhi anch toh ana hi tha na, Partha!!!" (This is not your fault. It is a curse of a devoted wife. Uruvi had cursed you for killing her family. You have to repent for it too, Partha!!) Lord Krishna answered him calmly.

"Koi toh upay hoga?!! (There must be a solution!!)" Arjuna asked him.

"Hain. Padmaja aur Pradumna ki Jodi hi mukti de sakti hain tumhe is shap se!! (There is a solution. Only the union of Padmaja and Pradumna can lift the curse from you!!)" Then with a sigh he added "Aur mujhe bhi. (And me too.)"

Arjuna looked genuinely surprised to hear the answer of his mentor. Lord Krishna. His mind was racing fast. For the sake of love of a child. His all sons were dead in the greatest war of Mahabharata. Including his eldest sibling Karna and grandfather Bhism. He could not forgive himself for that unwanted murders. He was unknown of his relationship with Karna at that time. But till then he could not lift his Gandiv bow. But till now he was not known about the existence of his One son. Chitrangada Putra. Babrubahan whose fatherhood he had rejected arrogantly one day.

                        Arjuna

..............

Story Unfolds :

"Are kya tum divyashtra bhi chalana bhi jante ho?!! (Do you know how to use the magical weapons too?!!)" A teenager Boy was aiming at another teenager Boy with his bow. But the second boy effortlessly dodged his arrows one after another.

One arrow came in great speed to the second Boy. The first boy gasped in deep shock. Good god!! If the Prince would be harmed then King Chitra Bahan would never let him go. After all he was just a son of a maid. His name was Somsubhra.

But his doubt was unnecessary. The Prince lifted his leftt hand towards his face and grabbed the arrow with it effortlessly. With a smile he looked at his friend. Now let us introduce him once again. He was Son of Arjuna and Chirangada, Prince Babrubahan.