Chapter 32: Arjuna begged mercy from Vrishaketu

Story Unfolds :

"Jao. Dhundo unhe. (Go. And search for the rebels.)" A handsome man was sitting very calmly on his horse. He was determined to catch the rebels at any cost.

      Madhyam Pandava Arjuna

The army members accepted Arjuna's commandership at once. He was very much experienced and expert in this field. Why did not they accept him?!!

Bhola gasped in horror. He never ever thought that anyone could save his foe from his grip. He gripped the same branch tightly on his arms where he was now sitting. He did not want to be discovered by the royal army of Anga. He knew how effecient the royal army was. They would surely cut off his own head for revolting against the royal family. He cursed himself in his mind. His luck was so bad today!!!

Vrishaketu was standing tall in front of the royal army members. He had tremendous control over his nerves. He was taken aback for the first few seconds but then he gripped himself. He knew that he was backed up by his uncle Arjuna. He was fearless from the beginning but he was now very much sanguine of proving his mettle.
At the battlefield.

Crown Prince of Anga Vrishaketu

"Jao. Mujhe woh jibit chahiye. (Go. I want them alive.)" Vrishaketu had ordered the army general. Sushen.

Sushen nodded his own head slowly in agreement. Then he signalled his army members to search for rebels. The royal army members were now in complete silence searched for the remaining rebel group members. They looked at every tree truck and branches and captivated most of them except Bhola who had escaped to his secret coven. In silence. He had to inform Mahua about this kind of failed attempt.

"Rajkumar, woh Pradhan Sardar bhag gaya!! (Prince, the main group leader has escaped!!)" Sushen answered him meekly. He seemed quite broken heart for escaping of Bhola.

"Gyat hain!! Hame unke thikana bhi gyat hain. Mere piche ao. (I know that. I even know their secret den. Come with me.)" Arjuna instructed them.

Vrishaketu looked at him with shock. How could his uncle Arjuna know of the secret den of the rebel group?!! As if he could read his nephew's mind, Arjuna lifted his eyes to him and then replied firmly -