Chapter 29: Babrubahan refused to marry Padmaja & Yudhhisthir to visit Manipur

Story Unfolds :

"Main usse bibah nahin kar sakta, Dadashree. Mujhe kshama kariye!! (I can't marry her. Please forgive me!!)"
Babrubahan answered to hid grand-father King Chitra Vahan.

                Prince Babrubahan

                Prince Babrubahan

"Kyun?!! Anga ke Rajkumari kya sundar nahin hain?!! (Why?!! The Princess of Anga is not beautiful!!)" His granddad asked him smugly.

    King Chitra Vahan of Manipur

He smiled at his own joke. His wife, Queen Vasundhara, nodded his head dismissively. She knew that he would not try to listen to them. Even if he was a jovial person in nature but in reallty he was very stubborn. He was not in the mood of listening to others. Even to Babru. At least in the context of the  upcoming marriage of his grandson Babrubahan he would not listen to anyone.

            Queen Vasundhara

            Queen Vasundhara

"Dadi, Dadashree ko samjahaiye na ki mujhe uss kanya se kisi ki kimat pe bibah nahin karna!! Main us Kanya se bibah karunga jis se Main Prem karta hoon!! (Grandmother, please tell my granddad that I will not marry that girl. I don't love her. I will marry only that girl whom I love!!)" Babrubahan insisted his grandmother. Maharani Vasundhara.