Chapter 25: Krishna-Rukshmini & Arjuna-Subhadra on Past & Present

Story Unfolds :

"Kahan ja sakta mere Putra?!! (Where is my son?!!)"

Rukshmini was telling it worriedly to her husband Lord Krishna who also looked sceptical for some reason. He was thinking deep about something.

                   Devi Rukshmini

                   Devi Rukshmini

           Lord Krishna Vasudeva

"Kiya kar rahe ho ap?!! Kyun ap itna chinta kar rahe hoon, par usse bulate nahin!!! (Why you are thinking so much?!! What are you doing?!! Why don't you call him?!! He is so hurt and wounded!!)" She asked him in shock.

"Main usse nahin bula sakta. Kyun ki woh apni Mitra Babrubahan ke satth hain!! Woha uske man laga rahega!! (I don't want to call him. Because he is with his friend, Babrubahan. He will be in good mood there!!)" Her dearest husband, Lord Krishna, answered her query firmly.

"Parantu kyun?!! Yeh janne ke baad bhi ki Padmaja ke liye uske bhi taraf se samandh gaya hain?!!! (But why?!! Even after knowing that his name is also presented to Padmaja's family as another suitable candidate?!!)" She asked him again in shock.

He smiled brightly while nodding his head towards her. She blushed hard. By lifting her eyelashes to him.

"Is main kyon si nayi baat hain?!! Ab toh unke Bibah ho chuki hain!! (But what the problem in it?!! Padmaja is now already married to our dear son Pradumna?!!)" He smiled and replied to her.

"Huh!! Ek aise bibah jiski baren main keval Ham dono ko hi pata hain!!  (Yes!! Only we know about that type of secret marriage!!!)" She twisted her nose in rage. She was still now angry of Padmaja. For rejecting her only son.

He nodded his head dismissively and sighed softly  while telling this -

"Aisa nahin hain!!! Is bibah ke baren main Shiv-Shakti aur Karna-Uruvi ko bhi gyat hain!! (That's not true!! Of this marriage even Shiv-Shakti and Karna-Uruvi knows everything!!)"

She tilted her head proudly towards him and snapped at him -

"Ha!! Ab woh Charo swarga se uttar ke ayenge Praman dene!!! (Yes!! Now they will come down to prove about the secret marriage of Pradumna and Padmaja!!!)"